January Desktops of 2003

am i the only one tired of seeing that christina wall? -_-

?At home I walk around all the time in just panties or whatever. Lingerie is definitely one of my biggest splurges. The skimpiest things I have are the cutest little pasties with tassels. [laughs] They go with a sailor outfit?it?s so cute!?

-Christina Aguilera

Shes DIRTY. But god damn sooo hot. Id give it to her, and then some.

Pure marketing stuff, now she's in dirty mode, now she') not ;)

pocket cd-r: here's the wall.....i made it last night. i didnt want only one pic of her on my desktop so i put 5 in there...lol. enjoy.

she's dirrty and hot...i agree.

i couldnt get tired of staring at a hot chick all day.

post-7-1041890977.jpg

I am too.

I have a theory (I'm gonna be murdered for this :p) that you can tell who has a GF on Neowin and who doesn't just by seeing if their wallpaper is a chick or not. Who needs pics when you have the real thing?

I am too.

I have a theory (I'm gonna be murdered for this :p) that you can tell who has a GF on Neowin and who doesn't just by seeing if their wallpaper is a chick or not. Who needs pics when you have the real thing?

ooh watch out! we have a "I have a real life and girlfriend" elitist amongst us! :happy:

lol. your theory is wrong.

whats wrong with wanting to have a chick pic to look at besides having ur own gf?

anyways.

pocket: pm with your email and ill send the zip file.

Another desktop, this time using Rivak's 3dcc scheme

EDIT: now i realize the icons i got from saint-dark, i really should be more original.

post-7-1041907425.jpg

Edited by bararum

Scheme: Rivak's 3dcc scheme

Icons: Rivak's Bluecurve Shell32.dll and Dazzla's Bluecurve Icon port

Wallpaper: www.designchapel.com mod

Manufactured and supported bmp: http://www.wormbaby.com/ (archives, look around for em)

Bmp where the windows flag monitor should be, ripped from the ep Germs.

Windows Start Menu BMP by Rivak

Laptop3.jpg

^^ meh laptop

:cool:

I'm still waiting for that Christina Aguilera desktop...  :rolleyes:  :unsure:  :cry:

Me too!!! :D

I TOO ;D

man, alot of people want this wallpaper, including me!!! please hurry with the link!!! :hump:

i don't know why, IMO she's ugly and trashy... :no: but to each his own (ugly woman) :laugh:

Nice theme! Where can I find it and the matching folder icons?

w00t icons were ported by me, get them at Http://hackersp0rtz.deviantart.com and the theme is a mod of Blackcomb (i think its at themexp.org if theyre up, if not google or deviantart may have it) :happy:

modded by you? or was it already like it? and i still can't find it so can u just PM me so we can talk more about it. or is it windowblinds?

Edited by PHROZTEDcoolerguy

been lurking here for ages..and saw that many of you are dying for them dirty pics of christina.....

well here you are...oh wait there's a 500kb limit on attachement....anyone got someplace to upload this 3.64mb file?

if not here's the edonkey link

ed2k://|file|Christina.Aguilera-Poses.For.Maxim!-By.Cas.rar|3823 176|92fe17f30e8ece0439c1195785fe42e0|/