January Desktops of 2003

Heres mine:

http://active.mdsalih.com/active_mdsalih-v2_thumb.jpg

Click for full size image (~382kb)

Click here for high quality image (1.09 MB)

This is V.2 in my line of active desktops... some may have seen Version 1 - pretty much follows on from there... got a larger res screen... so was able to fit more stuff on... eventually didn;t find enough.. and bungged on any crap (I.E. the organizer :p)

Read he text "Active.MdSalih Information" on the desktop screenie for full details on the desktop.

MdSalih

WOW thats a wicked desktop will u be releasing that active desktop set :)

no problem... sorry i probably should of PM u so people wouldnt of noticed mayb sorry Daz :cry:

Haha, don't say sorry. I probably wouldn't have read the PM til later if you sent that. Cheers again ;)

Happy new year :D

First d-top this year. wallpaper by me( used KOL's "something bumpy" as the blue background)Not for release.

The rest of the d-top stuff u know all about :)

post-7-1041479826.jpg

My new desktop as of 2003, nothin muc:):) ....

Radish.

HA HA! holy sh*t everyone mods that wall....

Hehe ...:happy:y: .....

Radish.

My favorite theme:

Ricochet Do you have a problem with QuicksilveR upon bootup where your Start Button is missing until something is placed in the systray then it reappears?

Im running 1280x1024 wanted to see if anybody else gets the same problems...

no problem... sorry i probably should of PM u so people wouldnt of noticed mayb sorry Daz ?:cry::

Haha, don't say sorry. I probably wouldn't have read the PM til later if you sent that. Cheers again;))

glad i helped:)).. hehe btw what icon set are u using on ur desktop is it Snow-e modded and wot size have u set ur icons 2 ?