NBC Heroes Season 2 Thread

I wanted to start this up seeing as there are now pictures released for the first episode of the new series :)

Character and General Promos

th_NUP_105716_2087.jpgth_NUP_105716_1947.jpgth_NUP_105716_1828.jpgth_NUP_105716_1652.jpgth_NUP_105716_1469.jpgth_NUP_105716_1076.jpgth_NUP_105716_0877.jpgth_NUP_105716_0861.jpgth_NUP_105716_0506.jpgth_NUP_105716_0326.jpgth_NUP_105716_0283.jpgth_NUP_105646_0824.jpgth_NUP_105646_0689.jpg

Episode 1 - 4 Months Later

th_06.jpgth_05.jpgth_04.jpgth_03.jpgth_02.jpgth_01.jpg

so neither peter or nathan died?

Nope its looking that way...I do remember posting in other thread that Nathan had signed again for Season 2 and will be there in some form.

It could play out that Peter can fly too. He might have left Nathan when he got in the air, before he blew up. Just a thought. I am actually glad he will be back.

I cannot wait to see the new villian. I think it will be the guy Molly referred to that can see her when she looks for him. The guy worse than the boogeyman.

I like the fact that one of the pictures backdrop is a map because this season we are gonna be meeting new people from around the world...multi national :D

The return date for Season 2 is set for Sept 24th correct??? If so... 61 days and counting....

Yeah thats the last i heard, can't wait for it, time to start a countdown i think :rofl:

I just hope that Matt Parkman doesn't die off. I guess if he is in the promo shots and the season takes place 4 months later then I would suppose he survived. Favorite character. Fan of Greg Grunberg since Alias.

Notice D.L. isn't in those pics?

I just hope that Matt Parkman doesn't die off. I guess if he is in the promo shots and the season takes place 4 months later then I would suppose he survived. Favorite character. Fan of Greg Grunberg since Alias.

Notice D.L. isn't in those pics?

Yeah, D.L. died in Season 1. I never expected him to return.

Didn't we end talking about ancient japan? Is it not goign to start from there?

Yeah I think its gonna flick back and forth between dates some of Hiro and some of now...I really want to see what Kring thought of for Nathan to be alive...lol

ali larter looks hawwt.

edit: lol what was D.L. point in the story line anyway?? they always kill off the black character now a days ... its like a custom now. it really ruins the story because as soon as you see someone like that in the story line, you know whos gonna go first.

and i reached 1,234 posts!

Really? I could have sworn that he survived.

Yeah he got shot and he survived but whos to say he will just stay away this season or he will just have died during the break...

There better be a darn good explanation for Nathan being there. I pointed out some possibilities in the past, so did... can't remember his name, the guy with Admiral Thrawn as his avatar, he posted a few as well, none of which actually resulted in a living, breathing Nathan Petrelli.

waynegrow: We already know Peter can fly. It was established in the very first episode, and you have to realize what many people, one of the Heroes actors, and myself have been saying for months now: Peter could not fly away from NY because he couldn't control his power. The moment he starts flying, BOOM. How does this factor in to your comments? The moment Peter would try to fly away from Nathan, BOOM.

Anyways, I really, really do hope they write something more than he simply got away from the explosion. It would make the emotional "I love you" ending pointless, useless and an utter waste, and make Nathan all the more invincible since he was in direct contact with radiation and walked away without so much as a scratch. I can accept that some how he was brought back to life by some person's crazy power, but to not have died after all that made it a huge waste.

I like Nathan, I want to see him around (and apparently I will), but what's the point of impending danger without real sacrifice? It gives the story all the more impact on the viewers. When we all thought Nathan died, it was a sacrifice of his own selfishly lived life to save the millions that he was willing to let perish. That's good writing. A lot of the theories people post about what could of ended up happening is not.

[/rant]

I was believing that Nathan just flew away from peter at the end. Could be very plausible for him to take peter very high very quickly, and then to boost away. Remember when Nathan flew, it was almost at like moch 1 it looked like, fast enough to get away from the danger of the explosion.

D.L. looks to be the one who is dieing. He was alive at the end of season 1, but he was very badly shot and hurt. Just because he was alive at the end, doesnt mean there isnt room to have a death on the emergency tables. His character in the season was the most shallow as far as how much we got to know and understand his character. the only values it showed was that he loved his son and that he was some what innocent of the past crimes. There wasnt anything else really to his character that seemed interesting. Yet his powers were cool, I think, due to the lack of character involvement, that he would be the best choice of who to leave out and have die.

61 days till 2!!! ahhhhhh too long. must go into the future ~_~

I wasn't trying to imply that because he was alive at the end of season one, he won't die at all.

I still stand by my earlier statement in regards to Nathan. Just flying away, there are other factors that make this less plausible, ala extreme radiation exposure (even if he did have tough skin, c'mon, direct contact). We'll see in 61 days, maybe longer (depending on how they want to address his death or lack thereof).

I wasn't trying to imply that because he was alive at the end of season one, he won't die at all.

I still stand by my earlier statement in regards to Nathan. Just flying away, there are other factors that make this less plausible, ala extreme radiation exposure (even if he did have tough skin, c'mon, direct contact). We'll see in 61 days, maybe longer (depending on how they want to address his death or lack thereof).

I have a feeling we won't learn of the outcome of that straight away but rather later on maybe episode 3 or 4...

Some New Tidbits...

? The series will take a four-week break at Christmas, and another break of four or five weeks in the spring.

? After the first 24 episodes end in early April, we?ll see six episodes of Heroes: Origins, self-contained backstories.

? Zachary Quinto, who is the evil Sylar on Heroes, will be playing Spock in the upcoming Star Trek movie. Heroes creator Tim Kring said he'll work Quinto's shooting schedule to mesh with Trek's.

? Ali Larter?s character, Niki, will move away from the split-personality thing.

? There?s a new cast member, Dania Ramirez, whose character will be on the run in Central America and will get to habla espa?ol. Press notes describe her character as ?a young woman plagued by a threatening ability that has driven both her and her twin brother Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) from their home in the Dominican Republic to make the dangerous crossing to the United States in search of help.?

? No big plans for guest stars.

? Ukraine, Haiti, Egypt, Mexico are among the season?s destinations. And of course Japan. Plus the United States. But still no Canada!

? The Bennets (Claire?s family) have a new house, seeing as the last one went radioactive, which is murder on their premiums.

? Mohinder eats Froot Loops (at least, there?s a box in his apartment).

? Nathan and Peter aren?t dead.

? There will continue to be paintings of the future, even though Isaac is dead.