Neowin City

So if I ban Snyper, does that mean he is evicted and I get his penthouse? :shiftyninja:
hmmm ... I'll make a deal with you Kinestix ... since I've taken to givin' orders around the city, and assigning places, you can have an entire floor of Neowin Tower ... (that's the tall spired one)

Meh, I don't know, they are green at the moment...

It's better to keep these stats low rather than on par.

Well i did the transport, but as jbo says, it turned out that its not bad at all anyway.

Anyone noticed we have 2 pools of water, or lakes that have appeared in the corners? I wonder how these will be used? :s

Well i did the transport, but as jbo says, it turned out that its not bad at all anyway.

Anyone noticed we have 2 pools of water, or lakes that have appeared in the corners? I wonder how these will be used? :s

skinny dipping :shifty:

They are the beginnings of the Neowin Executive Countryside Retreat. They will be gigantic swimming pools. Admins, Supers, Mods, and Newsies only. Very exclusive. Keep out. :p

They are the beginnings of the Neowin Executive Countryside Retreat. They will be gigantic swimming pools. Admins, Supers, Mods, and Newsies only. Very exclusive. Keep out. :p

Im in your poolz....

swimm'n teh nekid

I might not be an admin, super, mod or newsie, but you lot better make some damn room... Im coming there weather you like it or not... because, well, im worth it god damn it!

Hey, on a side note, how about making a seperate forum for this, a lot like the vanishing point game?

lol..exclusive my ass...I shall gate crash the party, butt naked.....throwing coins at all the neowin staff...

I just changed my mind... im not coming now :s

I'll be at the Admin area with bells on. That's it. Just a couple bells.