Your favorite sugary kids cereal

I was digging around the kitchen this morning for some cereal and noticed my mom bought some more Cap'n Crunch. I hate Cap'n Crunch. I wish she would buy some Cocoa/Fruity Pebbles or something. (Which I love!)

So it kind of made me wonder, what is your favorite super-sugary kids cereal that you used to eat a lot as a child? And which one did you hate the most?

Healthy cereal like Special K doesn't count. I'm talkin about the super-sugary stuff that kids like.

Edited by Ruiz

Why does special K not count? :( That's my favourite

I actually don't really like sugary ones because they tend to get too sweet and I don't like things too sweet

I actually don't really like sugary ones because they tend to get too sweet and I don't like things too sweet

But is there any cereal that you used to eat a lot as a child?

+1. But if I am going to go all sugarry, I'll take some fruit loops

I will have to agree with Lucky Charms as well. Whenever I do have it (I haven't for a while :(), I eat all the non-marshmallow pieces first and then eat the marshmallows all together at the end! :laugh:

I will have to agree with Lucky Charms as well. Whenever I do have it (I haven't for a while :(), I eat all the non-marshmallow pieces first and then eat the marshmallows all together at the end! :laugh:

Lucky you! I think that Lucky Charms were dramatically decreased in production over in England, due to the sugary content... that's when you know the dentists have won! :(

I don't go for the pre-sugared cereals, but I add lots of sugar to Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Rice Chex. :p

And don't forget the banana ...