[Official] Doctor Who Thread

The Sun I'm sure I saw an article about it on the BBC website as well but I can't find it at the moment.
Published: 28 Dec 2006

Sadly I have found them all boring this season :( and ans an avid Dr Who fan thats bad (for me at least) 2nd week on the run I fell asleep watching it :(

Sadly I have found them all boring this season :( and ans an avid Dr Who fan thats bad (for me at least) 2nd week on the run I fell asleep watching it :(

it seems that you are not getting enough of sleep lately :D try watching it when you are well rested :p

i personally quite enjoyed the ep.

wen doctor did something to donna so that she could hear the ood song, it looked awfully similar to star trek's spock thing :D

also it looked that one of the oodes was played by the same actor who playes Weavels in torcwood..the way he walked and ran.

the next ep might be great though!

Episode 4.08 will be called "Silence in the Library"

Episode 4.10 will be called "Midnight"

Source:Spoiler TV

Episode 4.08 will be called "Silence in the Library"

Episode 4.10 will be called "Midnight"

Source:Spoiler TV

Episode List

4x01 - PARTNERS IN CRIME

4x02 - THE FIRES OF POMPEII

4x03 - PLANET OF THE OOD

4x04 - THE SONTARAN STRATGEM

4x05 - THE POISON SKY

4x06 - THE DOCTOR'S DAUGHTER

4x07 - THE UNICORN AND THE WASP

4x08 - SILENCE IN THE LIBRARY

4x09 - FOREST OF THE DEAD

4x10 - MIDNIGHT

4x11 - TURN LEFT

4x12 - TBA

4x13 - JOURNEY'S END

;)

I always thought Who was going to take a break, regroup then be back for 2010.

As for who will be doctor, I thought that has not been set in stone yet, as I'm not sure if DT wishes to quit.

The regroup will be to changes to the production staff and to allow money for our productions. Which isn't so bad.

I also heard this is Russel's last series.

And Rappy OMG OMG OMG OMG

/me runs around the room till he dies.

I can't wait for that, that bloke is just the best.

YAY!! I didn't fall asleep watching it, things are looking up :p

As soon as the head Sontaran took the helmet off I immediately recognised Mike from The Young Ones, I had to start googling to see if it was him :)

The only negative point? When Donna said she was leaving, but it was only to visit her mum and grandad, damn what an opportunity missed :p

I loved that episode best of the season so far (Y)

Next Weeks looks awesome!

BeLGaRaTh - I did think when she said that I bet BeLGaRaTh is jumping around cheering atm then I thought now he hates her again :p

I loved that episode best of the season so far (Y)

Next Weeks looks awesome!

BeLGaRaTh - I did think when she said that I bet BeLGaRaTh is jumping around cheering atm then I thought now he hates her again :p

rofl.gif

Why did Rose Appear?

Russell T. Davies has explained the reasons behind the unexpected appearance of former companion Rose Tyler during the opening episode of Doctor Who's fourth season.

The showrunner wrote in his monthly column in Doctor Who Magazine: "When I wrote the very first draft of 'Partners In Crime' in September, I just got the devil in me. What if, I thought, what if we could transmit something, just once, that no one sees coming...?"

The scene, featuring Billie Piper as Rose and Catherine Tate as Donna Noble, was not included in any screenings or DVDs for the press. "We live in such a world of spoilers and preview tapes," said Davies, "that a proper narrative shock is becoming an impossible thing."

Davies also spoke of the "serious reason" behind the concealment of Piper's cameo: "This is Donna's series, and if anyone had caught a rumour of Rose's return, there was a genuine danger that Catherine's launch could have been overshadowed. We owed it to her to carry this off successfully."

I have to say, I want to go back on what I have said about Catherine Tate - she hasn't annoyed me anywhere near as much as I had feared!