[Official] Doctor Who Thread

I think Catherine Tate is good. I really liked how they met in 'Partners In Crime' :laugh:

At end she has daughter i loved it when she was back flipping through them lasers and catherine tate says 'i'd like to see you try that' to the doctor and she says hello dad at the end can't wait to see it next week!

Did anyone else see a glimps of Rose on today's episode?

It's like she can't get any work and is hanging around the BBC studios like a bad smell!

Gotta say no, not at all. Totally different facially. In fact the only similarities are blonde hair (of different lengths) and dark eyes.

She's Georgia Moffett - apparently she auditioned for the role of Rose but now she'll play "Jenny" - The Doctor's daughter!

She is actually the Doctor's daughter being the real life daughter of fifth Doctor Peter Davison.

CT Phone home ... (DN doesnt scan as good) ... Hard for me to say, but ... I am slightly warming to Donna (Rappy you can pick yourself up off the floor now :doctor:)

Well the doctor did have a grand daughter in the first ever series, would be cool if it was his real daughter after a regeneration or something. I guess thats not going to happen as she would probably have been on gallifrey when it was destroyed.

I apologize for my dumbness, but...

is Season 4 out already? :pinch:

I've tried to search for S04 without any result, so what episodes are you talking about? :|

I apologize for my dumbness, but...

is Season 4 out already? :pinch:

I've tried to search for S04 without any result, so what episodes are you talking about? :|

How couldn't you of heard about S04 was out?

---

BTW: won't it be cool if the Doctor revisited the Time war?

Could pretty much make a series out of it, especially if they could get the 8th dr in it as well. Would be good to see the time lords back.