[Official] Doctor Who Thread

this is not its last year stop spreading rumors.It maybe the last year for the current doctor or etc but ths show will continue on maybe not doing what its doing now maybe into miniseries or etc.

Haha! I didn't mean relegate Doctor Who to BBC Four! I meant Eurovision! Doctor Who, BBC Four? Perish the thought! And who said anything about it being it's last year? Sorry mate, you seriously got your wires crossed! :laugh:

The only thing that makes Eurovision even remotely watchable is Terry Wogan's commentary! :p

Yawn - poor episode - the next one looks boring too.

This episode was that bad I fell asleep before it started ... Sadly watching after I woke up made me fall asleep again :(

As mentioned before this season is yawn inducing, it is very fast going stale. I just hope that it picks up again soon, or it will definitely turn into a case of Dr Why?

Hmmm... Boring :sleep: Next weeks trailer looks boring aswell, but who know It might be good. :rolleyes:

BeLGaRaTh - Do you really fall asleep......... ??

That was pretty boring.. the episode next week looked crap to.

Anyone else notice its achually in 2 weeks?

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I normally hate the ones set in the "past", but the storyline and plot was really interesting. It was a good episode, and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would!!

I think Eurovision will probably be more entertaining than Doctor Who.

Yeah seeing people attempt to sing is always good :laugh:

They've already confirmed that Tennant will be the Doctor through 2010. :)

Well, if it's gonna be like this season, I guess there will be no 2010 for DrWho.

Ok, kill me now.. :pinch:

maybe they would have been good if it was Georgia Moffat's dad, at least he would have brought her back :p

I expect she will be back at some point in the future (or past?)...

Withe reference to Moffat, he has always delivered on the episodes he has written - including the award winning Blink from last year.

I expect she will be back at some point in the future (or past?)...

Withe reference to Moffat, he has always delivered on the episodes he has written - including the award winning Blink from last year.

Blink was probably the best Dr Who episode I have seen!

One of the best (Y) But I shouldn't have watched it in the dark at 1am :p
... in a graveyard on a portable DVD player, next to all of the statues... :devil:
Blink was probably the best Dr Who episode I have seen!

Expect similar for this 2 parter - from what I have heard the line in the trailer "stay out of the shadows" will be this years equivilent of "Don't blink".

Did you see that the later time on Saturday boosted the ratings?

Last night's episode was pretty confusing, what was with all the singing, where they trying to do a musical version like Buffy or something, also why was it much longer than normal and to top it all The Doctor and Donna weren't even it it (though the lack of Donna was a plus :)) on a side note though, I did also fall asleep watching it as it was quite boring, no plot whatsoever, it looked like some talent show :(

Last night's episode was pretty confusing, what was with all the singing, where they trying to do a musical version like Buffy or something, also why was it much longer than normal and to top it all The Doctor and Donna weren't even it it (though the lack of Donna was a plus :)) on a side note though, I did also fall asleep watching it as it was quite boring, no plot whatsoever, it looked like some talent show :(

It was Eurovision last night, Doctor who wasn't on ;)....... :p :p :p and btw BeLGaRaTh do you honostly fall asleep all the time? No ones focing you to watch boring things.

and

Great Midseason trailer :woot:

:laugh:

That midseason clip was amazing :o Thanks!

Oh, BeLGaRaTh (Y) :laugh:

Last night's episode was pretty confusing, what was with all the singing, where they trying to do a musical version like Buffy or something, also why was it much longer than normal and to top it all The Doctor and Donna weren't even it it (though the lack of Donna was a plus :) ) on a side note though, I did also fall asleep watching it as it was quite boring, no plot whatsoever, it looked like some talent show :(

Rofl!

Funny man. :p