[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Tennant dates 'Doctor Who' daughter

David Tennant is dating his Doctor Who co-star Georgia Moffett, reports say.

The Scottish actor was spotted leaving his home with 23-year-old Moffett, who plays his on-screen daughter on the cult BBC show, over the weekend.

A friend of Moffett said: "They have been going out together for a while now but meet up at each other's house so as to avoid being spotted by Who fans.

"David can't go anywhere without attracting attention and it's early days so they don't want any distractions or fuss made about what's going on.

"It started with some friendly dinner dates but has progressed quickly and they are now in a serious physical relationship.

"Even with his busy schedule, David is making a lot of time to spend with her, so he must really like her."

Moffett is the daughter of former Doctor Who star Peter Davison.

Thats not on thats like...incest :o

Haha :laugh:

article-0-0178215200000578-195_468x559_popup.jpg

Heh - a 'morning after the night before' photo if ever there was one!

Lucky git :hump:

She does come with a bit of bagage though - she's got already got 1 kid.

I bet he uses a tardis chat up line "want to see how big my tardis is"

Yeah that just wouldn't work... "Want to see my tardis? It's bigger than the inside" :p

Wait until you see the size of my sonic screwdriver ...

On a related note, no pun intended, I would have grave doubts about tennants sanity if he was alleged to be dating a certain other member of the cast, and no it's not the tardis after all these weird relationship fetishes (sp?) lately.

270x250_dw_s04e08_doctor_and_river_song.jpg270x250_dw_s04e08_the_girl.jpg

The Forest of the Dead

With Donna gone, the Doctor is left to fend off shadows in the Library, aided by future companion River Song. He's still in denial that they will have known each other - but then she whispers something in his ear that leaves him totally convinced. To say that, by the end of the episode, we find out what she said would only be a half-truth.

Brain in a vat

Meanwhile, Miss Noble is living out her life at a countryside retreat. The Doctor is nothing more than a dream for her. She soon gets a stuttering spouse, two kids, the perfect life - but she can't shake the feeling that something is not quite right.

Who said What?

Here are some select quotes from the episode, with the now-customary stars inserted to keep you wondering.

"I trust that man to the end of the universe - and we've been."

"There are no ***** in a library."

"The world is wrong."

"Nobody can open a TARDIS by ******** their *******."

"If he ****, I'll kill him."

"I've been treating you since you came here two years ago."

On a related note, no pun intended, I would have grave doubts about tennants sanity if he was alleged to be dating a certain other member of the cast, and no it's not the tardis after all these weird relationship fetishes (sp?) lately.

Haha - you really hate her don't you!

Wait until you see the size of my sonic screwdriver ...

Lol, I just thought how that line would go with River Song...

Doctor.... "Wait until you see the size of my sonic screwdriver ..."

River Song.... "Wait until you see the size mine..."

:rofl:

An interesting read about Mr Tennant - 6 relationships with Dr Who co-workers to date, I'll give his latest relationship with 'his daughter' 2 weeks tops. It would have been more but she's 14 years younger at only 23 and already has a 6 year old son so chances are he'll buggar off before he starts calling him 'Dad' for real!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...-Whos-next.html

:)

I wish there could have been a corrupt sector as such in the area Donna was saved :(

BTW did anyone notice how the cover of the diary looked a little like the tardis?

I wish there could have been a corrupt sector as such in the area Donna was saved :(

BTW did anyone notice how the cover of the diary looked a little like the tardis?

Ehhh, I thought that was obvious and everyone saw that last week but.. ye I did notice.