[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Awww :( Well I can wait until morning to see it I guess :)

P.S. off topic - but can I use the Tardis to take away my 20% warning that ive had for like 6 months now or do I have to use a ST:TNG gif to magically erase it?

Awww :( Well I can wait until morning to see it I guess :)

P.S. off topic - but can I use the Tardis to take away my 20% warning that ive had for like 6 months now or do I have to use a ST:TNG gif to magically erase it?

Your level should go down after 6 months to the day you got it, if not then PM a Mod.

TY kind sir

I decided to jump on the NG gif bandwagon with this epic win gif:

star_trek.gif

wooot 8 more hours!

Loved the episode!

For the first 20 minutes I thought he was the next doctor!!!

Also awesome Blink reference :D

Sally Sparrow please :yes:

I figured it out when the Doctor listened to his heart beat. But yes, loved the Blink reference! +1 for Sally Sparrow (next companion please Mr. Moffat!)

I figured it out when the Doctor listened to his heart beat. But yes, loved the Blink reference! +1 for Sally Sparrow (next companion please Mr. Moffat!)

Yeah when I heard him say Blink I was like omg please mention sally!

well the episode was pretty crap i thought, all the build up then killed in like 5-10 minutes. thats 1 hour i aint gonna get back and my friends agree to

Same here

Wasn't a bad episode, I enjoyed it.

Was very cheesy, but then it is Christmas, so it is allowed. :p

I'm also thankful that it wasn't the next doctor, he was all right, but I dunno, didn't seem to fit.

Doesn't matter now though, lol.

Loved the episode!

For the first 20 minutes I thought he was the next doctor!!!

Also awesome Blink reference :D

Sally Sparrow please :yes:

Oh yes!

blink.jpg

:wub:

Wasn't a bad episode I suppose, I didn't like David Morrisey he always reminds me of a failed Elvis wannabe for some reason :blink: I'm certainly glad to see the back of the endless trailers the BBC subjected us too, by the time the programmes come round your bored senseless :|

I found the episode disappointing. I guess I may have over hyped it for myself a little bit. I figured it out the second the whole sonic screw driver thing came up. I thought to myself... oh great I bet he just thinks he's the doctor