4. Tom Baker (pictured)

5. Peter Davison

6. Colin Baker

7. Sylvester McCoy

8. Paul McGann

9. Christopher Eccleston

10. David Tennant

11. ???

I am so excited I won't be able to sleep tonight... :D (Just kidding, will be good to know though!)

Yeah I mean't him I was thinking of Robert Carlyle and him at the same time :laugh: it's like a cross over!

You've just invented a new doctor :o :heart: :punk: :woot:

The Sun said it's not a woman and Digital Spy said its not David Morissey so its looking more like Patterson Joseph, come on Alan Davies!!!

I didn't care for David Morissey in the christmas special all that much. I suppose it was the part he played and how it was acted, but I can't see him as the full time Doctor.

I don't know any of those other actors for the most part. But I would love to see Patterson Joseph in the role, and Billie Piper might be an interesting arc (even though the producers have said there would never be a female Doctor).

If its Patterson Joseph i wont be watching he ruined Survivors for me, but Chiwetel Ejiofor would be interesting, a more serious Doctor.

If it's Patterson Joseph it better not affect his role as Alan Johnson in Peep Show.

Well this is it really, he won't be filming Doctor Who if its him until late next year so it could be last series of Peep Show coming up but the show can go on without him.

Well this is it really, he won't be filming Doctor Who if its him until late next year so it could be last series of Peep Show coming up but the show can go on without him.

Late this year or early next year - I thought series 5 was due in Spring 2010?

Late this year or early next year - I thought series 5 was due in Spring 2010?

Well who knows he will need to appear in the finale next year when the doctor regens.

Yeah it is, but thats what I meant, I think Peep Show starts June'ish but Johnson hardly features but Survivors is more of an intense role for him. I would love it if its not him and we were discussing him :laugh: