[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Well I knew of Tennant before Who, but he really was born to play the Doctor after all. I really can't see anyone else now after him.

His smile is just, I dunno. Amazing? And when he goes OH YES or Hallo! He rocks.

Yup, he is THIS doctor perfectly. The next doctor will be someone different.

My only concern is that they chose someone young to aim at a more Teen audience...

Man that would rock if Sally Sparrow came back, but I seriously doubt it :(

It's Stephen Moffat so who knows he wrote Sally Sparrow in.

It's Stephen Moffat so who knows he wrote Sally Sparrow in.

He also kinda wrote the Doctor's future companion with Alex Kingston as Professor Song (which would rock!) so hopefully she returns as well. I loved her in Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead.

Remember, shhh no spoilers

He also kinda wrote the Doctor's future companion with Alex Kingston as Professor Song (which would rock!) so hopefully she returns as well. I loved her in Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead.

Remember, shhh no spoilers

Yeah she was awesome, also they show that her and doctor were to marry I think it was later on.

heres a massive spoiler for you...Rappy is the 12th Doctor :shifty:

^ Weird Rappy :p I was liturally just watching that :D I hope River Song isn't in the next whole series.. Matt Smith who looks young and Alex Kingston who will be around 46.

I missed all the excitement, lol.

I'm not sure about him, but then, its Moffat writing, and he's the one who has been given awards for doctor who episodes, so surely it can't be that bad, will have to wait and see what he is like when he is in an episode.

And to those complaining, why would you now? its not going to be changed, and you haven't seen him in an episode yet.

Right so time for assistant rumours and there can only be one!!!!

3x10Blink-00035.jpg

Oh yea, we can wish rappy!

Oh god, he is one ugly chisel chinned dude :blink: :laugh: To be honest I've never seen nor heard of him before so whether he'll made a good doctor remains to be seen.

People saying they won't watch it because of this need to stop being so stupid. You've not seen a single second of footage with him playing the doctor yet and I doubt many of the haters have even seen him at all before today. I wasn't so sure that David Tennant would be able to fit into the big shoes left by Christopher Eccleston, but in the end he turned out to be a fantastic doctor in his own right.

My only criticism about this whole process is that the BBC really didn't need to release this information for another year yet.

People saying they won't watch it because of this need to stop being so stupid. You've not seen a single second of footage with him playing the doctor yet and I doubt many of the haters have even seen him at all before today. I wasn't so sure that David Tennant would be able to fit into the big shoes left by Christopher Eccleston, but in the end he turned out to be a fantastic doctor in his own right.

My only criticism about this whole process is that the BBC really didn't need to release this information for another year yet.

Yeah I think the problem there was keeping the secret for a year, someone was bound to find out before the end of this year.

Well thats dissapointing i wont be watching post david tennant.

you cant say that enough :p but then again i didnt like tennant the first time i saw him :p

so there might be some chance...a tiny tiny glimpse of hope :D

I really liked David Tennant when he was first announced sadly this newbie will ruin the show, Richard Hammond would have sent their rating through the roof.