[Official] Doctor Who Thread

The Eleventh Doctor lands in a graveyard and has a jolly chat with his new companion Amy, in some new set pics. Theories suggest this is for a two parter starring Sam Davies, a child actor, playing Elliott.

thumb_7a29_dscf0825.jpgthumb_ce34_dscf0830.jpgthumb_9123_dscf0917.jpgthumb_86ae_dscf0918.jpgthumb_990e_dscf0927.jpgthumb_5f2f_dscf0929.jpgthumb_f077_dscf0946.jpg

Digital Spy has more details about this week's long-awaited two-parter, guest-starring David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor. Tennant doesn't show up until the end of part one, and his first words are, "Stop this wedding!" Sarah Jane's relationship with businessman Peter Dalton moves quite quickly, although there is liberal use of cue cards saying "One Week Later." The Trickster appears to behind the whole business, and when the Doctor shows up, he's quickly parted from Sarah Jane as well as his TARDIS. He's got the kids to help out, though, and one of them receives a massive electrical shock. The Doctor says "Allons-Y" and "I'm so sorry." And he's referred to as "the man of ice and fire," and told "the gate is waiting for you." At the end, Sarah Jane tells the Doctor (I think) that nobody will ever forget him.

2aYNb.jpg

"he is returning..... he is coming back..."

it almost brought a tear to my eye...

and I cannot wait, until next week. SJA has been not bad all things considering so far...

Kudos to the BBC to bring us such brilliant stories and characters....

David Tennant has announced on GMTV that The Waters of Mars will broadcast at 7pm on Sunday, November 15.

Source: SpoilerTV

ahhhh finally!!!!

after soooo long of a wait.....

and yes, the wedding of SJS brought a tear to my eye, and I suspect that the last 2 DT episodes will do so even more....

and it'll be worth it!!!

Sunday? Thought it would be on a Saturday. Oh well, looking forward to it! :D