[Official] Doctor Who Thread

OH MY GOD

It's the beginning of the end and boy does it show, a nice little reference to the ice warriors and talk about setting the doc up for a fall

Christmas is going to one emotional time in my house i can tell you :'(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

DT dont leave us lol, but yeah, it is going to be an very emotional christmas lol. Parents are usually wiping their eyes after the latest Eastenders storyline, so this is only going to add to it lol.

Good episode though!

Oh that was good.

I liked that they have shown a reason for the downfall of The Doctor as David Tennant, will lead nicely into the last two specials.

I will miss David Tennant though. :( :no: :cry:

I heard the 12th Doctor will actually be 12.

Oh harhar, that's funny, not like we haven't had all those jokes a few months ago...oh wait.

I wasn't captivated, I thought it was a bit lame most of the time. But the doctor fighting with himself most of the time was interesting and he changed his mind thinking he could change things and at the end thought he had won when infact time had sort of correct itself to the extent it the future did not change. That was interesting, the worst bits were the american bot control and the bot itself.

I loved it, seeing the heartbreak in the Doctors eyes was heartbreaking in itself, then something snaps and he starts to act like a god, the Time Lord Victorious made my jaw drop as im sure the Master refers to himself as the Master Vainglorious and the Doctor reminded me of the Master and the Doctor twigged that he went too far. Then the cloister bell sounded which is only sounded in the most dangerous and serious emergencies (ie the end of time).

Im really looking forward to seeing the Master again, 'the sound of the drums' and 'the last of the time lords' are in the top few of my favourite Doctor Who episodes, but im not looking forward to David Tennants end, i dont want him to go :(

David Tennant's penultimate outing at The Doctor in 'Waters of Mars' drew 9.13m (33.9%) for BBC One last night, early figures show.

The second of this year's specials, which aired last night in the 7pm hour, topped the Easter Sunday ratings logged by 'Planet of The Dead', which drew a respectable 8.41m (39.6%) back in April.

Over on ITV, The X Factor result show's uninterrupted ratings rise since the live Sunday episodes began came to an end last night, dipping slightly with 14.3m (47.9%) tuning in for Jamie Archer's exit between 8pm and 9pm. Last week, Lucie Jones's shock exit had 14.36m (49.4%).

The series nine opener of I'm A Celebrity? Get Me Out Of Here from 9pm put in 9.76m (36.1%) in the 90 minutes from 9pm.

Top Gear's return to BBC Two for its 14th series attracted 5.48m (19.1%) at 9pm, before Miranda took 1.74m (7.4%). Earlier in the evening, Ray Mears' Northern Wilderness attracted 1.9m (6.4%).

BBC One's Antiques Roadshow and Garrow's Law: Tales From The Old Bailey put in 5.81m (19.5%) and 4.47m (15.5%) at 8pm and 9pm respectively.

Channel 4's Come Dine With Me logged 1.36m (4.6%), before its 9pm film Flags Of Our Fathers retained 1m (4.6%).

Five's film double bill began with Towering Inferno at 6.50pm, which had 765k (2.7%) between 6.50pm and 9.55pm. Then, comedy Dude, Where's My Car? was watched by 551k (3.4%).

Overall, ITV1 dominated primetime with an average share of 34.6% to BBC One's 21.5%. BBC Two was third with 10.2%, Channel 4 fourth with 3.8% (+1: 0.4%), and Five had 2.5%.

Over on the multichannel stations, Holly Willoughby's Xtra Factor averaged 1.11m (4.1%) from 9pm.

Digital Spy