[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Best avatar yet (well beside a certain red head young lady :p ) Rappy!

(althoug it will probably change again before anyone else see's it! :)

haha thanks :)

not changing it for a few days ;)

My lord (timelord!) he looks like he could star in Twilight. Does he sparkle also? lol

Thought I think it's freaky that he was in a movie/show/whatever with Billie Piper of all people :D

Even in that short clip David's presence was astounding and Mat Smith has a lot to live up to.

The good thing is that everything i have seen Smith in, he has been excellent, it's just a shame David's off at all.

Someone posting over at the IMDB forums claims to have seen "The End Of Time Part 1," and says Bernard Cribbins and the Doctor travel to "the vast wastelands of London" as well as visiting the Time War. Wilf wants to save his granddaughter, Donna, who's once again struggling with her own mind. The villains are Joshua Naismith and his wife, who resurrect the Master as part of a plan to bring back the Time Lords, but this is just part of a larger scheme. At the end of the first part, the Time Lords materialize through the Immortality Gate and arrest the Master. And meanwhile, Donna's eyes are on fire. Take of all this with an immense grain of salt. [Gallifrey Base]

I really hope next season they can move forward and not keep bringing companions back. If the time Lords are brought back I think it will be really cool. I had thought given the events at the end of season 4 it would have been a good idea to make all of this years episodes about the doctor trying to change the outcome of the time war, though that may have been above Russel Davies writing 'talents'.

Is that Buzzcocks show still on the air or is it like a one time deal show or what?

I'd love to watch a David Tennant hosted show like that every week for however long. I could listen to him talk for hours with his regular accent :blush:

Is that Buzzcocks show still on the air or is it like a one time deal show or what?

I'd love to watch a David Tennant hosted show like that every week for however long. I could listen to him talk for hours with his regular accent :blush:

they used to have a permanent host but he left so they have a different host every week he's doing it for just one off