[Official] Doctor Who Thread

they used to have a permanent host but he left so they have a different host every week he's doing it for just one off

DOH!

Off topic, but I love your Spock avatar Rappy.

I believe that's from Fringe, not Trek actually.

Off topic, but I love your Spock avatar Rappy.

LOC is correctamundo its from Fringe but it was an awesome moment I had to use for ever (till next week)

Hot damn that trailer was sweet.

So I guess it really will come down to the Doctor and the Master at the end. Interesting, especially given that sith lord trailer above :|

THE DRUMS DOCTOR THE NEVER ENDING DRUMS!

In an interview as part of the BBC Radio 3 programme Night Waves, STEVEN MOFFAT revealed that the next series of Doctor Who will see the return of the Weeping Angels, last seen in 2007's Blink

:D

In an interview as part of the BBC Radio 3 programme Night Waves, STEVEN MOFFAT revealed that the next series of Doctor Who will see the return of the Weeping Angels, last seen in 2007's Blink

That was one messed up episode, and somehow they got the logic right lol.

Blink is one of my all time favorite episodes. I'm glad the weeping angels are returning.

I think we all know what we want, its not Weeping Angels.

Its Sally Sparrow. :D

blink-20070917062323581.jpg

I think we all know what we want, its not Weeping Angels.

Its Sally Sparrow. :D

blink-20070917062323581.jpg

you seen what she looks like now....she cut her hair :(

tumblr_kurl10gfEo1qas9d8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kurl2gL4pD1qas9d8o1_500.jpg

F0tRf.jpg

1. The first line of the episode? "It is said that in the final days of planet Earth, everyone had bad dreams."

2. Continuing the Children In Need scene, where The Doctor is in the cave with The Ood, he sees visions of The Master, Joshua Naismith... and Wilf.

3. The Master's resurrection is preposterous. Absolutely preposterous. Lucy Saxon - incarcerated after the events of 'The Last of the Time Lords' - plays a key part in the process. And she has such lovely lipstick.

4. We don't have to wait too long before The Master and The Doctor come face-to-face for their Star Wars-esque battle. Other films getting small nods in 'Part One' include Jaws 2 (thump thump) and The Matrix.

5. Joshua Naismith, an idiot and a fool, wants Harold Saxon The Master to do something for him.

6. There's an awful lot of Wilf in this episode. Not too much Donna to start with, although we find out what she's been doing with her life while The Doctor's been absent. And she's still very special.

7. POTUS!

8. Random words from the script: "cactus" (Wilf), "shimmer" (Doctor), "coincidence" (TV), "so hungry" (Master), "...new man goes sauntering away" (Doctor).

I'm gonna make a bold guess - and say that the ratings for Doctor Who for the two upcoming final specials will be quite high. (and then with the regeneration scene the ratings will plummet!)