[Official] Doctor Who Thread

They should give the Ood their own horror movie....when those fellas have the red eyes and speak in their voices they are more freaky n creepy than most anything ive seen in a horror film recently :D

Eitherway wilf is cool as a timelord might be a nice surprise although hes looking pretty emotional in the next ep by the looks of things.

except for Martha and Mickey apparently

Aren't they supposed to be getting married? Martha & Mickey and Rose & The 'Other' Doctor

They should give the Ood their own horror movie....when those fellas have the red eyes and speak in their voices they are more freaky n creepy than most anything ive seen in a horror film recently :D

Eitherway wilf is cool as a timelord might be a nice surprise although hes looking pretty emotional in the next ep by the looks of things.

He says very specifically to the Doctor "But I don't want you to die", I'm so gonna cry at that.

I just saw "Waters of Mars" recored at my Set-top box, and I'm really sad I can't watch the Christmas special part one anymore... Anyone has any idea when it is being broadcasted again on BBC HD?

So Davies is going to stay on as writer/producer of SJA and Torchwood if it comes back right? Why not stay on Doctor Who then also? I don't get that...

Dr Who is probably a hell of a lot more work to do while Torchwood is probably easier plus it must get to be tough to write for 3 shows at once!

Dr Who is probably a hell of a lot more work to do while Torchwood is probably easier plus it must get to be tough to write for 3 shows at once!

He's a poopy head for leaving Dr Who then!

WTF Rappy? The video tells me firstly that it contains content from Channel 4!? Then that it is blocked in my country (UK)!?

Weird!

haha wth it was working just a minute ago!

Since this episode is a mesh of Davis and Moffat - I assume Moffat has a hand in the story to feed into Matt Smith's introduction. Therefore I'm expecting great things this Friday.

Also I'm digging the lack of spoilers feeding out to the net - any other show; ie LOST, I'm looking at you here - we'd have known days in advance how Tennant "dies".

Since this episode is a mesh of Davis and Moffat - I assume Moffat has a hand in the story to feed into Matt Smith's introduction. Therefore I'm expecting great things this Friday.

Also I'm digging the lack of spoilers feeding out to the net - any other show; ie LOST, I'm looking at you here - we'd have known days in advance how Tennant "dies".

haha :rofl:

AFAIK they have filmed a few different endings so I think in those cases they don't usually post the spoilers because whatever you post they can change :p

Me too. It's nice for once not to know. I just want to be surprised when it happens.

It is impressive that they have kept the plot so well hidden especially considering this was all shot back in March/May. I think the final episode of any 24 season is the only time im ever waiting for an episode this baaaadly.

P.S RTD rules, moffat can suck a lemon!