[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Oooohhhhhhh!

Didn't think we would see the new inside till the episode is shown, looks funky, lol.

yeah I am quite stoked to see the library :D

i like the way matt does the doctor in the vampire clip. its a bit more subdued. i can just imagine david's doctor busting out the glasses and screwdriver and gushing while trying to figure out how the vampires have no reflection. its like ten was a kid opening presents on christmas morning, while eleven is more of a kid at a magic show... if that makes sense to anyone.

Oooohhhhhhh!

Didn't think we would see the new inside till the episode is shown, looks funky, lol.

I think it looks rubbish. To think the Doctor once told the Time Lords the technology they were using would be considered junk elsewhere....

Episodes 4 and 5 will have the Weeping Angles and Riversong! :)

Episodes 4 and 5 will have the Weeping Angles and Riversong! :)

Weeping Angels for me are the top enemies of the Doctor!

Anyone listen to Chris Moyles this morning? Hear the Doctor during Comedy Dave's Tedious Link?

no was it any good?

...Using a gun? That went against everything he believed in.

That went against everything Doc Ten believed in... older doctors haven't been as adverse to the use of firearms. Each new doctor has a new personality to bring and if you follow Doctor Who then you'd know that you need to give all the new doctors a chance before writing them off.

11 Doctors and still going strong!

Starting to get really hyped for the new series, we're having a Who BBQ on the day for all our geek chums :D

That went against everything Doc Ten believed in... older doctors haven't been as adverse to the use of firearms. Each new doctor has a new personality to bring and if you follow Doctor Who then you'd know that you need to give all the new doctors a chance before writing them off.

11 Doctors and still going strong!

Starting to get really hyped for the new series, we're having a Who BBQ on the day for all our geek chums :D

I remember Tom Baker's Doctor using a gun quite often from the old days.

BTW, Rappy (or anyone lol) do you know if Murray Gold is going to keep doing the music for the show? His music is just amazing to listen to. He truly is one of the most talented composers on television.

I remember Tom Baker's Doctor using a gun quite often from the old days.

BTW, Rappy (or anyone lol) do you know if Murray Gold is going to keep doing the music for the show? His music is just amazing to listen to. He truly is one of the most talented composers on television.

I haven't heard, I would imagine Moffat will keep the backstaff

I have heard somewhere that he is saying. I'll try dig out where i found that though.