[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Was an okay episode, another reference to 'the crack' again.

Next weeks looks good though!

I did enjoy biggrin.gif I still prefer if it was 'REAL' vampires, not some wierd alien bug thing, I would of loved it if Buffy jumped down and staked them all w00t.gif

PS: Loved the 'Your mum' joke in Doctor Who today LOL.

I liked tonight's episode. Was fun a little bit dark and we got to know the Rory/Amy relationship better. I also enjoyed the interplay between The Doctor and Rory "we're not her boys...yeah we are...yeah". The lightsaber moment was nice too.

Good that we saw what the silence is like too, at least that story is ticking along seemingly following them no matter where they go through time.

Not sure about next weeks - you all know how much I'd like to see an episode contained solely in the Tardis and this looks like it skirmishes around that. But Dream Lord? Could work if done well, or it could be incredibly confusing. Looks different though which I'm all for! And besides, all the stories are vetted by the Mighty Moff so we can be assured it'll be of decent quality.

They must be saving the Cybermen for like, the finale or something? :|

Must be. The next three episodes don't include them :( Maybe the Dreamlord ep has them as a dream? I don't know.

I felt bad for the head alien milf.

:laugh:

Wow, can Rory be the full time companion instead of Amy? lol

no...no...no...just...no!

someone wrote into SFX magazine (called Damien funnily enough!) and said Sally Sparrow should of been assistant! :rofl:

I like Amy so far don't get me wrong. But Rory seems, you know, down to Earth kinda? Like a nerd and stuff, like we would be in the Tardis :p

I can't wait to see the Dream Lord next week :D

someone wrote into SFX magazine (called Damien funnily enough!) and said Sally Sparrow should of been assistant! :rofl:

Yes absolutely, but the actress' career seems to be picking up so she might be to pricey for them or not want to be locked in for one or more years

Did Matt Smith say this was a really good episode. I remember reading an article posted on here and he said that # and # episodes are really good, is this one of them? (this Saturdays episode).

He said #7 was, this is #7 coming up is it not? Yeah I'm pretty sure it is.

It looks like a totally different kind of Doctor Who episode than we are used to seeing that's for sure. I can't wait to see what this Dream Lord is all about and what is the situation with reality and dreamworld etc. I also wonder if Moffat wrote this one or not, it would seem to be quite a dark story, which would point to yes, but you never know :)

Heh, I really gotta give it to Matt, he's been awesome so far. And while I'm not as happy with Amy yet, I'm sure she'll turn out to be a great companion as well.

He said #7 was, this is #7 coming up is it not? Yeah I'm pretty sure it is.

It looks like a totally different kind of Doctor Who episode than we are used to seeing that's for sure. I can't wait to see what this Dream Lord is all about and what is the situation with reality and dreamworld etc. I also wonder if Moffat wrote this one or not, it would seem to be quite a dark story, which would point to yes, but you never know :)

Thanks.

The guy from Men Behaving Badly wrote this episode!

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Amy's_Choice