[Official] Doctor Who Thread

A Digital Spy forum member called omipalone took a screen shot and reckons it says:

"TARDIS

Time And Relative Dimension In Space

Build Site : Gallifrey Blackhole Shipyard

Type 40 Build Date : 1963

Authorised For Use By Qualified Time Lords Only

By The Shadow Proclamation

Misuse Or Theft Of Any Tardis Will. . . ." (can't make the rest out but I think it says something about Exile)

Also... I think this episode really needs to be watched twice... when you find out who the dreamlord is and then watch it again it all makes far more sense and you notice a lot of little cools things :laugh:

Yup, totally agree. The wife missed it earlier on so I put it on again - even better the next time round :)

It was the one full of kitchen supplies underneath the console... no idea what the easter egg was though :blink:

EDIT: Found! :p

243123673.jpg

wow that is awesome, love these little nods back to previous docs and eras!

The Tardis label was awesome however, One question i have is from the end of the episode.

When he saw the Dream lords reflection in the console was that implying that he was lying about being the dream lord?

The Tardis label was awesome however, One question i have is from the end of the episode.

When he saw the Dream lords reflection in the console was that implying that he was lying about being the dream lord?

I hope so, I didn't like that the Dreamlord was the Doctor himself. Great episode anyway!

I hope so, I didn't like that the Dreamlord was the Doctor himself. Great episode anyway!

I think it was implied it was, the pollen made it happen

That was an awesome episode. Toby Jones was, what can you say, terrific in it. I've always loved him in anything he does, but this was just freaking great work on his part.

I loved the little twist at the end. Also, unless I missed it (cuz I might have heh) is this the first episode of this series to not have a "crack" or something related to it in it?

It was a good episode but I'm getting sick of the boyfriend - it feels a bit too much like repeating the Rose / Micky jealousy/third-wheel storyline. Hopefully he'll be ditched soon.

For those curious:

The box under the TARDIS console the Doctor opens has the words: "TARDIS. Time And Relative Dimension In Space. Build Site: Gallifrey Blackhole Shipyard. Type 40. Build date: 1963. Authorised for use by qualified Time Lords only by the Shadow Proclamation. Misuse or theft of any TARDIS will result in extreme penalties and permanent exile." written on it.

(Source)

1963? The only thing that got my attention when reading that.

868567100.jpg

Joanna Page, star of Gavin And Stacey, is going to play a "long-lost relative" of the Doctor in a couple of episodes of season six ? and it could turn into a series regular deal, possibly. This is via the Daily Star, one of Britain's notoriously reliable tabloids, so grain of salt indicated. And yet, I wonder ? could the "long lost relative" be Susan Campbell, nee Foreman? [Daily Star via Gallifrey News Base]

Joanna Page, star of Gavin And Stacey, is going to play a "long-lost relative" of the Doctor in a couple of episodes of season six ? and it could turn into a series regular deal, possibly. This is via the Daily Star, one of Britain's notoriously reliable tabloids, so grain of salt indicated. And yet, I wonder ? could the "long lost relative" be Susan Campbell, nee Foreman? [Daily Star via Gallifrey News Base]

I thought all the Time Lords were locked in the Time war?

'Doctor Who' finale titles revealed

The BBC has revealed the episode titles for the series finale of Doctor Who.

The two-part story is penned by Steven Moffat and will air June 19 and June 26 on BBC One. The first episode is called 'The Pandorica Opens' and the second 'The Big Bang'.

Alex Kingston will reprise her role as River Song for the finale, which is also thought to include appearances from The Daleks, The Cybermen and The Sontarans.

In the US, the finale will air June 26 and July 3 on BBC America.

:o

I thought all the Time Lords were locked in the Time war?

I wonder if it might be his daughter?

'Doctor Who' finale titles revealed

:o

Sweet! I was wondering when they would bring her in more often. I wonder if she will be the next companion.

Sweet! I was wondering when they would bring her in more often. I wonder if she will be the next companion.

Nah, she'll be like Capitan Jack, companion who comes and goes. Amy Pond will be in season 6.