[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Bow ties are cool.

No, they're not. I hate them. I guess since Matt Smith is so young they are trying to "old" him up, but it's not working.

Episode 11

668548930t.jpg854648241t.jpg779413686t.png573291759t.png387760997t.jpg

Ep 12: The Pandorica Opens

140200118t.png628217008t.png259719910t.png218552576t.png

A poster has described some of the contents of embargoed promotional images for the finale. The images include Rory dressed as a Roman Soldier and a litany of monsters including:

* Daleks

* Cybermen

* Sycorax

* Weevils

* Silurians

* Judoon

The title for episode twelve has been confirmed by the announcement of this BAFTA preview event.

A poster has revealed the following tidbits:

* Rory is "the Lone Centurion".

* Its "1,984 years later".

* The Future Sonic might reappear...

* Inside the Pandorica chamber, the Doctor gets strapped to a chair that shakes violently. I guess a similar thing to the ones in the Stargate Universe.

Heh, I knew we'd see Rory in there somewhere. How's he there if he's been erased from history though? KEY perhaps??? :D

I found the reptile women attractive in a weird sort of way lol.

Well on Doctor Who Confidential they did say they wanted the actresses beauty to come through the make-up because they weren't "aliens" at all etc.

Shut up. I was typing that on my phone and it doesn't have T.A.R.D.I.S in its memory.

blink.gif

Bow ties are cool.

I'm starting to form a few thoughts on where they're going to go with the finale - every enemy ever?

I hope not - I could do without the giant ambulatory virus from "The Invisible Enemy".

• Like 1

1 In some ways it's the most unusual Doctor Who ever episode ever; never has the show been less plot-lead and more character-led

2 It?s very, very emotional at times

3 Anyone expecting an out-and-out comedy from Richard Curtis will be surprised. This is about Van Gogh ? it doesn?t shy away from depression and suicide. If anything, the episode is quite melancholy

4 The opening scene is a blinder

5 An ongoing gag about the TARDIS?s abilities won?t make any sense to people who don?t know the show inside-out

6 Objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are

7 There?s a glorious visual reference to the painting ?Starry Night?

8 The Doctor makes a slip of the tongue

9 There?s some mutual sartorial appreciation going on

10 There?s a major story element that some will decry as a massive plot hole and others will embrace on a metaphorical level

11 The TARDIS is redecorated

12 Two former Doctors make an unexpected appearance (for one of them it?s their third appearance this year)

number 12 :woot:

Hmmm, I think Van Gogh can see the future, or something like that. Just what I gathered from the trailer for this week's show anyway. Either that or he's really, really depressed lol

Episode 11

668548930t.jpg854648241t.jpg779413686t.png573291759t.png387760997t.jpg

Ep 12: The Pandorica Opens

140200118t.png628217008t.png259719910t.png218552576t.png

A poster has described some of the contents of embargoed promotional images for the finale. The images include Rory dressed as a Roman Soldier and a litany of monsters including:

* Daleks

* Cybermen

* Sycorax

* Weevils

* Silurians

* Judoon

The title for episode twelve has been confirmed by the announcement of this BAFTA preview event.

A poster has revealed the following tidbits:

* Rory is "the Lone Centurion".

* Its "1,984 years later".

* The Future Sonic might reappear...

* Inside the Pandorica chamber, the Doctor gets strapped to a chair that shakes violently. I guess a similar thing to the ones in the Stargate Universe.

Rappy, Vincent and the Doctor is the tenth episode, not eleventh. Muwahaha.

918925428.jpg

The BBC have released the synopsis for episode twelve of the new series, The Pandorica Opens. Read it below and visit the finale section HERE.

The Doctor's friends unite to send him a terrible warning; the Pandorica ? which is said to contain the most feared being in all the cosmos ? is opening, as the time travelling drama continues. But what's inside, and can the Doctor stop it?

The Pandorica Opens is written by Steven Moffat and stars Matt Smith as the Doctor and Karen Gillan as Amy Pond.

266734357.jpg

Nice Episode! :) I am downloading DW: The Adventure Games now! The City of the Daleks one. If anyone wants it you can get ithere. But it's only available for the UK and for PC's so far. Mac version coming June 15th.