[Official] Doctor Who Thread

The Doctor is the most feared being in the universe.

All this time the Pandorica has been transmitting throughout the universe that he will be in this point at this time at this place (Stonehenge) - we get this from the clip above.

Therefore all the Doctor's greatest enemies have gathered at this point to capture the Doctor and place him inside the Pandorica/Prison.

Spot on :p

Fantastic cliffhanger, and no soppy preview to spoil next weeks :D

Cheers, well chuffed at that and that's without reading any spoilers or anything.

So the Tardis Explodes - causes the cracks and maybe a crack in the Pandorica and thats how the Doctor can "escape"? I dont think we'll see him fully escape until maybe towards the end, I think The Big Bang episode is going to be the Doctor reaching out with his mind back to Amy in his past at specific points, and so its not an alternate universe or future doctor per se - rather an image of him through time forcing Amy to remember. Oh! Because if she remembers then that means the "ruse" that the alliance of his enemies becomes true and so he can escape...no, hmm...lost it at the end.

Typing while thinking at the same time is fun!

Thought it was the SONTARAN!

maybe...need to see this again...like NOW!

Bye bye Doctor :(

Cant wait for the next series!

part 2 is next week btw ;)

anyone else think Davros was the voice "silence will fall" :rofl:

Yeah, it really sounded like Davros... But Davros got destroyed in the Series 4 final... But as The Doctor claimed... Time can be rewritten and since Amy did not remember the Dalek Invasion of 2008, maybe they got absorbed by The Cracks leading into Something...

I'm wondering if Rory will be involved more, I really want to know how he survived.

But the only disappointing thing about the episode, I thought the TARDIS Exploding would have a MASSIVE AWESOME CGI explosion which shows the whole universe getting destroyed :D

EDIT: I think I'll be watching certain parts of it on iPlayer when it's up. Like the Voice etc :D

I literally sat in front of the telly and went "oh shiiiiiiii" when all the doctors enemies were together :|

It'll be interesting to find out who the voice was, obviously whoever wanted to destroy the universe, and the only one so far who has wanted to do that were the Time Lords, and they are trapped in the Time War still, lol.

BTW Doctor Who Finale Part 1 is now available on iPlayer.

someone needs to record the voice...and put it on here!

i will have to catch the beginning on the iplayer as tv program had a head fit, caught the end though :) I'm just wondering how people are going to make it to next Saturday ;)

I can see why you think it might be Davros, listen to his voice here:

yeah I am sure the voice isn't important I was just wondering really who it was :p