[Official] Doctor Who Thread

I honestly thought that the Doctor was going to come out of the Pandorica at first, when they said the greatest power in the Universe, because of his connection to the tardis, and that's what caused the cracks, a bit paradoxical i know, seeing as they did that Comic Relief sketch where the 2 doctors met. Guess we are going to have to wait till next week. :pinch:

Here is my 100% wrong idea what will happen and no one wants to happen. I just randomly came up with it.

The Doctor is trapped there forever, regenerating twice until he dies... Amy Dies... So does Rory... But turns out the person calling "Silence Will Fall" was a Time Lord/The Master. And through the Cracks in Time in the universe, the 10.5 Doctor (In the Parallel universe with Rose) get's through causing a Paradox causing him to Regenerate. And the universe suddenly making Rose explode and Amy being in her place, knowing nothing about the events. Series 6 shows adventures, with foreshadowing such as more cracks,silence,voices etc... And In The Final. They get killed by the explosion of the universe in final. And Doctor Who Is Over...

LET'S PRAY THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN!

There is definately a baddy not yet revealed - could be Davros as Rappy has suggested. Would be nice to see a baddy we've not seen in a while - could be The Black Guardian.

Here is my 100% wrong idea what will happen and no one wants to happen. I just randomly came up with it.

The Doctor is trapped there forever, regenerating twice until he dies... Amy Dies... So does Rory... But turns out the person calling "Silence Will Fall" was a Time Lord/The Master. And through the Cracks in Time in the universe, the 10.5 Doctor (In the Parallel universe with Rose) get's through causing a Paradox causing him to Regenerate. And the universe suddenly making Rose explode and Amy being in her place, knowing nothing about the events. Series 6 shows adventures, with foreshadowing such as more cracks,silence,voices etc... And In The Final. They get killed by the explosion of the universe in final. And Doctor Who Is Over...

LET'S PRAY THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN!

you do realise doctor who returns next year for another series? :p

you do realise doctor who returns next year for another series? :p

That's why I posted, The Big Bang will Create a New Big Bang and create a paradox filled universe caused by Amy's thoughts, Series 6 shows the 10.5 Doctor living with Rose, who Regenerated into the 11th due to a paradox (Cause he can't regenerate), and the paradox turns Rose into Amy and they explore in Series 6 and foreshadowing shows like Cracks,Voices etc. The Doctor calling for help. Then the Universe catches up with them and explodes in the final Series 6 episode and no more Who EVEEER!

That's what I thought off, and Hope it won't happen!!!

I gotta say, I don't entirely understand why the Tardis exploding causes everything else to explode, or why the Tardis was even blowing up at all. Someone care to explain?

Just saw it. I wish I had a Tardis and could go forward in time to next week now. Damn Moffat, damn him to hell!

I have no idea what the hell is going on now. lol Seriously, I was watching it and my brain was twisting around trying to come up with something, and then fade to nothing.......

I gotta say, I don't entirely understand why the Tardis exploding causes everything else to explode, or why the Tardis was even blowing up at all. Someone care to explain?

Because an as of yet unrevealed bad guy (or gal) is up to something - and took control of the TARDIS.

But, when the Tardis explodes it's not really likely big enough to destroy the whole universe is it?

Like in EP 3 when The Doctor threatened the Dalek's about blowing it up with his "Jamie Dodger" :p. He claimed it would take his and their ship. But did not mention about the whole universe getting destroyed if he really blew it up.

EDIT: Just realised, is their a better man than the Doctor who is jealous or something who is doing this. As in "The Time of Angels", River claimed she got taught to fly the Tardis by the Best Man, but the Doctor was not available that day. But in this episode. She says The Doctor Taught her. So which is true? And who is the man she killed?

Maybe, her referring to the Man She killed, is her letting the Tardis explode and leaving the Doctor trapped, hence her saying Sorry right at the end.

But, when the Tardis explodes it's not really likely big enough to destroy the whole universe is it?

I would say so yeah!

Also, let's not rule out the possibility that River is a Time Lord - possibly Rani!

I think we're gonna have a double Doctor episode coming up actually. If you go by what River said, the Doctor taught her, but not this Docter etc.

Plus, the Tardis plugs into the time vortex and all that jazz, if someone was fixing it up to blow the Universe into cracks and destroy time, it probably could no?

Part of me thinks we are going to see the emergence of a new enemy for season 6. On the other hand I think the finale next week will make sense within the context of this season and we will get the answers we want.

I do wonder who had taken control of the tardis from river though. Psychic echo of The Doctor trapped inside the pandorica?

Anyone upset that it seems Rory is indeed dead, since the Rory we got here was just a Dalek robot like that other guy from the Dalek episode earlier in the series?

Hopefully when the magical reset button is pressed (it's sooooo ovbious there's gonna be a big reset someplace in there) we get Rory back also.

Anyone upset that it seems Rory is indeed dead, since the Rory we got here was just a Dalek robot like that other guy from the Dalek episode earlier in the series?

Hopefully when the magical reset button is pressed (it's sooooo ovbious there's gonna be a big reset someplace in there) we get Rory back also.

He's an Auton (Been said a few times on sites etc), them things that appeared in DW:Rose with the 9th Doctor. The Manikins that could open their hand's and shoot controlled by the Nestene Conciousness. These were Auton's based on Amy's memory. But really human like ones. Maybe the Nestene has a bigger part, since it was mentioned in the list of the aliens swarming the planet when River was looking at the readings.

again, beginning of time of angels river has to look up which part of the doctor's time stream she's meeting him at, and has this whole introduction to amy. but today she's warning amy about telling her spoilers about that day... i'm reluctant to say there's a plot hole there... so did time go all wibbly wobbly on us here?

and why do i feel like auton rory is gonna sacrifice himself in the next episode?

btw, episode was mind blowing

No, it's just this River Song hasn't done the Time of Angels stuff yet, remember they meet in the wrong order. This is a version of her where the Doctor meets her first and she hasn't gone through those events, hence spoilers as she says.

No, it's just this River Song hasn't done the Time of Angels stuff yet, remember they meet in the wrong order. This is a version of her where the Doctor meets her first and she hasn't gone through those events, hence spoilers as she says.

having given it more thought, when river asks the doctor how early on it is for him, she may have been referring specifically about that regeneration. and the urgency of the moment kept them from their usual sorting out. bleh time travel... the past is future, the future is past, it gives me such a headache... and yet i want more.

i wonder if something has taken over the tardis, that maybe the dream lord is a little more than just a figment of the doctor's imagination.

Am I the only person who was confused last night then? So the Pandorica was built (by who?) for the Doctor to be trapped in forever? What was with Amy's memories and the Romans etc? Why was the TARDIS playing up and decided to explode? How did Winston make that call to River Song 5000 years in the future?

Someone explain please? :)

Overall, I was impressed, expecting to be better, hence the confusion but great cliffhanger :)