[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Please don't post a spolier. It's not yet air time in Australia. :p

Most people in the UK would post anything important in spoiler tags since it hasn't aired anywhere else but in the UK after all right now. The US is 2 or 3 episodes behind as it is on BBC America.

I'll just download it later though, can't wait 3 weeks....

i thought the final episode was amazingly good!

Me to :D. Loved his red hat.

Hmm not bad. Hope they get the time vortex cleaned up in the next season plus if Amy and Rory were to accidental fall out the Tardis that wouldn't be too bad either. :shifty:

Didn't find the finale too impressive. It didn't tie up the loose strings, like who the voice was, or at least give a hint. Also, his method of escape doesn't make sense. He was trapped in the Pandoria but gave the screwdriver to Rory from the future but how did he initially escape from the Pandorica to reach the future and give the screwdriver so he could escape?

Didn't find the finale too impressive. It didn't tie up the loose strings, like who the voice was, or at least give a hint.

He covers that at the end - when he says he has to find out what caused the Tardis to explode in the first place... the story arc for next season loosly in place then.

Pretty much loved that - I preferred it too all the other season endings that's for sure =/

Loved this finale for sure. I'm my opinion I think he's a better doctor, probably because he's where I'm from but still loved this season :D!

Spoilers!

we are using the same policy as with lost...if aired its fair game and if you havent seen dont enter the thread

I'm confused. Disappointed. Too many holes.

I still hold the uncommon view that Matt Smith is still better than Tennant though! If this was a Tennant/RTD episode the unnecessary gurning/stupid grinning/over acting going on would have made me sick. Harsh, probably, but I will slink off now and retire before the flames. (sorry!)

No trailer for next series (if you haven't watched it yet).. Don't think it's started filming??

Ummm, so...

I don't know how to do spoiler tags. So won't put anything else.

/me hates it when his posts turn into a big troll :( sorry everyone.