[Official] Doctor Who Thread

:o

I just looked through some of these episodes and all these little bits are in there, and now that you see them they are oddly placed and have little musical hints.

This could turn out to be a very awesome series if all this comes true, I remember the talk around the doctors sleeve and him still having his jacket on in the last series and how some threw it off as costume error.

This could turn out to be very cool.

I just looked through some of these episodes and all these little bits are in there, and now that you see them they are oddly placed and have little musical hints.

This could turn out to be a very awesome series if all this comes true, I remember the talk around the doctors sleeve and him still having his jacket on in the last series and how some threw it off as costume error.

This could turn out to be very cool.

yeah the thing with the Silence is if you look at them you will forget after you turn away

Schedule information for the Easter week has been released by the BBC and while Doctor Who is listed, the day and time are, at the time of writing, still ?to be confirmed?.

According to the new issue of Doctor Who Magazine though, the first episode of Series 6, The Impossible Astronaut, will premiere Saturday 23rd April, while Day of the Moon will air Saturday 30th April. So it looks like we will not be getting a double dose of episodes over the Easter weekend, as was rumoured.

Source: Doctor Who TV http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-6-uk-air-date-tbc-17698.htm#ixzz1IqUoasme

April 23rd can't come fast enough, lol.

Going to be a good end of the year when we get the second half of the series and new Sherlock, wonder if they are going to have one following the other.

That's not a short skirt, what is this, they've changed her character too much!

I'm never watching Doctor Who again! *walks away and slams the door behind him*

That's not a short skirt, what is this, they've changed her character too much!

I'm never watching Doctor Who again! *walks away and slams the door behind him*

She's still cute, though.

0OPZA.jpg

The Doctor Who series 6 premier episode ?The Impossible Astronaut? will air in the U.K. at 6pm on Saturday 23rd April (the same day as it will air on BBC America).

Unfortunately the rumor that the second part of the two-part story would air on Sunday the 24th appears to be false, so it?ll be a full week?s wait to see it.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/doctor-who-season-6-uk-premiere-date.html#ixzz1JJb0iDDj

The BBC released the promotional image which is thought to be from episode 7 ? A Good Man Goes to War.

Source: Doctor Who TV http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/first-look-the-cybermen-in-series-6-17907.htm#ixzz1JJbQzYSt

Hopefully this season will be a bit more grown up, i hate Matt Smith but i love Dr Who but i found season 5 to be a bit childish, i think its the current doctors quirky eccentric personality i hate more than the actor.

Interesting, episode 7 is the last one we get for the first half right? or is it going to be the first one we get of the second series?

From the picture and title I would assume the last, lol.

Hopefully this season will be a bit more grown up, i hate Matt Smith but i love Dr Who but i found season 5 to be a bit childish, i think its the current doctors quirky eccentric personality i hate more than the actor.

Well we already know your dislike of Matt Smith in this thread, so I wont bring that up more than it needs to, lol.

But I thought the last series was far more mature than any of the previous ones, a lot more grown up, had far less cheese and far less over acting that was no doubt due to the writing.

I do love Doctor Who, but catching some of the older episodes when they are on honestly makes me cringe now, David Tennant was awesome, but personally I think his Doctor on numerous occasions was let down by some very iffy writing.

These girls in America got to perform their parody of Friday to Matt, Karen and Arthur. Lucky them, even getting the video posted on BBC America's YouTube. But Karen Gillan admitted she is a fan of 'Friday' ... Oh dear.

These girls in America got to perform their parody of Friday to Matt, Karen and Arthur. Lucky them, even getting the video posted on BBC America's YouTube. But Karen Gillan admitted she is a fan of 'Friday' ... Oh dear.

that's awesome, love Karens dancing! :D

Hey Rappy, awhile back I asked where to start with Doctor Who and Torchwood etc, and I believe you gave me a list or a link to one that shows the order of what you should watch.

I finally started watching DW and I am on Series 1 Episode 3 and can't seem to find that post? Help? lol