[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Filming order and airing order can vary at times. Looking that the production date (03.02.2011) might be a clue as to this. Didn't they start filming late last year?

What if she is the daughter of the Doctor and River?

How's this for a wild theory which im surprised no one else has suggested.

Is it not possible that this could be a regeneration of the 1st Doctors Granddaughter Susan Foreman? I believe she was left on earth after the Dalek Invasion. Without a Tardis to help the transition perhaps her regenerations are more difficult and varied hence the little girl body???

Granted if im right i've no idea how she would have avoided the time war and all the Time lords being killed without the aid of those pocket watches.

Longshot.

I'll be honest, I hated that second part. That was not Doctor Who, that was the X-Files. :(

I didn't like the second part as much as the first. I can't really put my finger on why, though.

KeO7F.jpg

Wow, good job with this, it's hard to wrap your head around it when told but with this visual chart you get an idea of the mess time traveling can do. I know long distance relationships are hard but this is nuts.

A writer for The Sarah Jane Adventures has confirmed that the series will not continue without lead actress Elisabeth Sladen.

The actress passed away before filming could be completed on the show's fifth series, but recent reports suggested that scripts were being rewritten to explain her absence.

However, writing on his Twitter account, series writer Gareth Roberts denied the rumours, insisting "The story... re SJA is not true (sic)."

Roberts has worked on 15 episodes of the CBBC drama and has also written for parent series Doctor Who.

Prior to her death, Sladen filmed three two-part stories for the show's fifth run, including one serial written by Roberts. It is currently unclear when or if these episodes will air.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s47/sarah-jane-adventures/news/a317726/sarah-jane-writer-denies-series-rumours.html

The official website has confirmed that The Sarah Jane Adventures will not continue without Elisabeth Sladen in response to some press rumours to the contrary. The 6 completed episodes of Series 5 will be shown, however, at a date still to be confirmed.

The BBC confirmed today that following the death of Elisabeth Sladen there are no plans to film further episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures.

Elisabeth Sladen first played the role of Sarah Jane in Doctor Who in 1973 and following her return to the show in 2006, played the eponymous lead in the award-winning CBBC series, The Sarah Jane Adventures, from 2007 onwards.

The full statement regarding the future of the series is below:

?Contrary to press reports today we can confirm that no new episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures will be filmed following the tragic death of actress Elisabeth Sladen in April, 2011. As a tribute to Elisabeth the six episodes that were recorded with her last year will be broadcast on CBBC at a date to be confirmed.?

Source: Doctor Who TV http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/sarah-jane-adventures-update-19405.htm#ixzz1LOv55DVc

Just watched The Stolen Earth and The Journeys End. Amazing episodes I love David Tennants doctor.

The epic music playing as all his companions helping fly the Tardis and Earth home is amazing.

To me, Curse of the Black Spot doesn't look that interesting. I'm not a great fan pirate shows anyway.

same it doesn't look great...it seems to me as filler but it a proper 1 week story episode which we will get now until mid season finale

The epic music playing as all his companions helping fly the Tardis and Earth home is amazing.

+1

Could the sixth series of Doctor Who be the last for Amy and Rory? The evidence is mounting?

It has been announced that Arthur Darvill has signed on to play Mephistopheles in the Shakespeare?s Globe?s production of Christopher Marlowe?s Doctor Faustus.

This production will be running from 18th June through to 2nd October 2011. Given that Doctor Who traditionally begins filming in the summer, Darvill would not have time to fit in all of Series 7?s shooting schedule.

As for Karen Gillan, she will be starring as Jean Shrimpton in BBC Four?s new drama, We?ll Take Manhattan. When chatting about the project Gillan said, ?When that script came along I was like, ?This is perfect for the first thing that I do after I finish Doctor Who.??

Source: Doctor Who TV http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/whos-leaving-who-19519.htm#ixzz1LaA8AQf3

Well, if Amy is pregnant she can't go carting around the universe. I kinda do hope it's the end. I'm ready for new companion.

Nooooooooooooo! Amy is awesome. I could do without Rory. Or River. But I'd like Amy to stay for a while :(

Nooooooooooooo! Amy is awesome. I could do without Rory. Or River. But I'd like Amy to stay for a while :(

I'm right the opposite. I like Rory and River and Amy is beautiful and all but really annoying. She seems more so the longer she is in the series.