[Official] Doctor Who Thread

I knew that post would bring the amy haters out :p

I could have commented on that but tbh the whole series so far is looking terrible to me.

On the second episode I actually stopped the episode when

Amy was killed

as I knew it wouldn't last and I was happy at that point.

But for the suggested story that Amy is pregnant and that she is the mother of the child who will kill the doctor all the while she can regenerate

Yeah big turn off for me, I now look forward more to watching Torchwood than I do Doctor Who. I will probably keep watching as I started and it might get better, but for the now I'm not impressed.

Also

Since we saw this Doctor get killed by the Astronaut does that make him the last ever Doctor, with the child possibly taking over??

Which of course then lends massive weight to the rumours about a female doctor that were around before last Series started

Admittedly it would make a clever way to implement that change as she could "inherit" the Tardis somehow, perhaps it goes looking for her after the Doctors end?

I'm right the opposite. I like Rory and River and Amy is beautiful and all but really annoying. She seems more so the longer she is in the series.

I like Amy, to me her whole backstory and the way that shapes her character makes her the perfect companion -- the little girl who had an imaginary friend who never really grew up. She's an adult now but is pretty much the same as she was when she was a kid.

I also like River's character. I like Rory, but he's always a kind of tag-a-long, a sidekick to Amy. He'd never work as the main character, only a supporting character.

Nooooooooooooo! Amy is awesome. I could do without Rory. Or River. But I'd like Amy to stay for a while :(

Yeah, Amy has got it where it's at... everywhere!

Also

Since we saw this Doctor get killed by the Astronaut does that make him the last ever Doctor, with the child possibly taking over??

We'd have to find out who the kid is though.

Also;

2yxoh39.png

Meh - wasn't the best, still beats any of DTs earlier episodes :x

I wonder how much Rory had to pay BBC to make Karen do CPR on him?

I thought the episode was pretty good. I think the two ships explanation shed some like on Amy's Prenant/Non-Pregnant scan, especially since the Doctor seemed to know what was going on as he said, "Oh, Amy."

Via the time rift, something is parked over Amy and it's pregnant, or vise verse

Don't know if this is going to turn out to be true.

So as can be seen, on IMDB, the little girl in the space suit now has a name, Lucy Saxon, IMDB

Who else is apparently in the same episode? well if it isn't the actress that first played Lucy Saxon, the Masters wifeIMDB

And ofcourse where the girl is I guess the Silence will follow IMDB, lol

Who knows if this is actually going to turn out to be true, but it seems odd to bring back a character who wasn't really that big to begin with, for now I will assume it is wrong, lol.

Don't know if this is going to turn out to be true.

So as can be seen, on IMDB, the little girl in the space suit now has a name, Lucy Saxon, IMDB

Who else is apparently in the same episode? well if it isn't the actress that first played Lucy Saxon, the Masters wifeIMDB

And ofcourse where the girl is I guess the Silence will follow IMDB, lol

Who knows if this is actually going to turn out to be true, but it seems odd to bring back a character who wasn't really that big to begin with, for now I will assume it is wrong, lol.

hmmmmm

Where is that from?

That's when The Doctor popped by to see how the raid was doing.

Okay episode, not really a fan of 'pirate' things but it was an okay storyline. Any thoughts of the woman in the eye patch?

Ood set to return next week!

Meh - wasn't the best, still beats any of DTs earlier episodes :x

I wonder how much Rory had to pay BBC to make Karen do CPR on him?

What?

Blink, Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead, The End of Time?????????

What?

Blink, Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead, The End of Time?????????

Blink (Y) its my all time favourite episode

hmmmmm

I think its fake tbh, seems silly to have what seems to be a big thing for this series on such a small character, unless the character was someone else in the cannon and we don't know.

Sally Sparrowwwwwwwwwwww!

Beat me to it. :rofl:

zcdPQ.jpg

Would have made such an awesome companion, but she has moved onto bigger pastures now. :(

agreed :(

tumblr_lk0w1fafj61qbjyyzo1_500.gif