[Official] Doctor Who Thread

If different dimensions are clashing/crossing over David Tennant could easily return as the Doctor as wasn't there a clone/copy of him left in the alternative universe with Mickey and Rose?

Well Mickey was left in our universe and gets it on with Martha at some unspecified time and they got married.

And it wasn't a proper clone, he was half human half time lord, he has all the knowledge that the 10th Doctor had at the time, but he can't regenerate and ages normally and only has one heart.

People need to get past the Tennant love, lol, chances are the only way we will ever see him again is in any flash backs or pictures of the Doctors previous regenerations that we get now and then, or if we get that rumored 50th anniversary episode and they bring back a bunch of Doctors for a special.

Chances are the two universes that are apparently clashing are two with the 11th Doctor and two versions of Amy.

Well Mickey was left in our universe and gets it on with Martha at some unspecified time and they got married.

And it wasn't a proper clone, he was half human half time lord, he has all the knowledge that the 10th Doctor had at the time, but he can't regenerate and ages normally and only has one heart.

People need to get past the Tennant love, lol, chances are the only way we will ever see him again is in any flash backs or pictures of the Doctors previous regenerations that we get now and then, or if we get that rumored 50th anniversary episode and they bring back a bunch of Doctors for a special.

508616322.gif

(yay 78,002 posts!)

No u.

Lol, there isn't anything wrong with loving Tennant as much as I just think people expect him to return a little too often when he left by choice.

Still, I hope that 50th anniversary episode happens, would be great to have a bunch of them back together, personally I've always hoped we would get to see the 8th Doctor regenerate into the 9th, but that seems unlikely with Christopher Eccleston saying he wasn't interested in coming back.

508616322.gif

(yay 78,002 posts!)

Lols!

Dirty spammer. :p

Chances are the two universes that are apparently clashing are two with the 11th Doctor and two versions of Amy.

Not really Tennant love just speculating based on rumours and that we have seen shots of the old Tardis

TBH speculating is more fun that watching the series so far so I'm going to keep doing it :D

Lol, there isn't anything wrong with loving Tennant as much as I just think people expect him to return a little too often when he left by choice.

Still, I hope that 50th anniversary episode happens, would be great to have a bunch of them back together, personally I've always hoped we would get to see the 8th Doctor regenerate into the 9th, but that seems unlikely with Christopher Eccleston saying he wasn't interested in coming back.

not a massive loss he's an awful actor 506203689.gif

Not really Tennant love just speculating based on rumours and that we have seen shots of the old Tardis

TBH speculating is more fun that watching the series so far so I'm going to keep doing it :D

Lol, there isn't anything wrong with speculating, just seems the Tennant speculation kinda comes from no where sometimes as to his possible return.

I'm still going with that Tardis being just another one with the same theme till we get an answer on Saturday, it is exciting though.

Lol, there isn't anything wrong with speculating, just seems the Tennant speculation kinda comes from no where sometimes as to his possible return.

I'm still going with that Tardis being just another one with the same theme till we get an answer on Saturday, it is exciting though.

iirc in some of the other stories (not tv series) are there not supposed to be very few other Tardis in the universe but people don't just "find them" however they are out there?

Not that it matters too much as its all time travel anyway so it could easily be a pre-regeneration tardis coming in to this timeline

not a massive loss he's an awful actor 506203689.gif

For a second I thought you were talking about Tennant, I was going to sit back and watch them come after you with pitchforks. :p

iirc in some of the other stories (not tv series) are there not supposed to be very few other Tardis in the universe but people don't just "find them" however they are out there?

Not that it matters too much as its all time travel anyway so it could easily be a pre-regeneration tardis coming in to this timeline

Well this is suppose to be a bubble universe they go into, and from the sounds of it and the photos there are quite a few Tardis (tardi? tardisis? :s) already there, they very well could have come from completely different universes themselves.

For a second I thought you were talking about Tennant, I was going to sit back and watch them come after you with pitchforks. :p

post-15395-0-08310100-1305131237.gif

To be clear - I'm not expecting '10' to pop up Saturday night, running around causing mischief. He'll be back, but as others have said, as part of some insane 50th Anniversary super episode. However, if you look at the first Season Six trailer, that went up [About 400 pages back :) ], you clearly see the Console room from 9/10, Rory and Amy inside said console room, and what looks like someone regenerating. [same 'style' as the regeneration sequences in 'NuWho']. It's those points - the reason for the 'old' console room, why Rory and Amy are inside it, and what exactly it is 'Regenerating' - and if not regenerating, something else - that I'm expecting to see answered.

As for Tennant being in the episode - it's unlikely, but I've always loved the idea of Tennant filming something on Green Screen, that's 'sat on a shelf' - i.e. Moffatt knew he wanted to have a quick scene where, for example, 11, Rory and Amy, pop into '10s' TARDIS, and you see '10'.

To be clear - I'm not expecting '10' to pop up Saturday night, running around causing mischief. He'll be back, but as others have said, as part of some insane 50th Anniversary super episode. However, if you look at the first Season Six trailer, that went up [About 400 pages back :) ], you clearly see the Console room from 9/10, Rory and Amy inside said console room, and what looks like someone regenerating. [same 'style' as the regeneration sequences in 'NuWho']. It's those points - the reason for the 'old' console room, why Rory and Amy are inside it, and what exactly it is 'Regenerating' - and if not regenerating, something else - that I'm expecting to see answered.

As for Tennant being in the episode - it's unlikely, but I've always loved the idea of Tennant filming something on Green Screen, that's 'sat on a shelf' - i.e. Moffatt knew he wanted to have a quick scene where, for example, 11, Rory and Amy, pop into '10s' TARDIS, and you see '10'.

Ignoring the rest, the ball that we see, at least to me, doesn't look anything like the regenerations we have had since DWs return, they never have had a ball of energy around them and it is always the light shooting out from their arms and neck area and they have been pretty consistant with this through the new series.

So at this point, unless they are suddenly changing it up from the end of Series 1 to the second episode of this series with the little girl, I doubt it is a regeneration.

Or they are trying to disguise that its not DT by making the light really bright.

keep hanging on to that hope :p we'll see!

My view is that a good story is a good story even if you know what happens ahead of time.

Aside from that, people could have still avoided reading the episode write-ups if they wanted to, so it isn't the leakers fault any more than its the fans who spoil it for themselves.

Some thoughts:

1. The girl who regenerates at the end of DOTM is The Master.

2. The Doctor in IA is from the far future so his Tardis is 'dead' and the Cadillac is just a Cadillac.

3. River Song is Amy's daughter with Rory as the father.

4. Idris is the Tardis soul in a womans body.

5. There are no 'live and real' Time Lords on the Junkyard planet in this weeks episode, rather it is an echo left over from the Time War.

6. Amy is pregnant and not pregnant because the baby is screwed up by time with her travelling around in the tardis while pregnant and the crack from season 5 having 'wibbly wobbly' effects on her.

Some thoughts:

2. The Doctor in IA is from the far future so his Tardis is 'dead' and the Cadillac is just a Cadillac.

5. There are no 'live and real' Time Lords on the Junkyard planet in this weeks episode, rather it is an echo left over from the Time War.

6. Amy is pregnant and not pregnant because the baby is screwed up by time with her travelling around in the tardis while pregnant and the crack from season 5 having 'wibbly wobbly' effects on her.

Canonically the Doctor or any Time Lord has never

changed gender when regenerating,

it has happened in one side story, but never in the main line of the show.

As to the rest, they are some of the main theories going around at the moment anyway, lol.

Aside from that, people could have still avoided reading the episode write-ups if they wanted to, so it isn't the leakers fault any more than its the fans who spoil it for themselves.

Remember Snape dies? Even if you try and avoid such things, it's almost impossible. Now you'd have to shut yourself off from Twitter, Facebook and pretty much any other site where the content is created by other users.

Some thoughts:

That is an IA?