[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Im not sure what to think about the last episode. i like it but at the same time i wish they had carried on a little bit more with the story from episodes 1 + 2

Good stuff.

Said it wasn't a regeneration. :p

there was a distinct lack of a certain doctor :D

there was a distinct lack of a certain doctor :D

Indeed, what are the chances. :p

I also said the control rooms were like desktop themes and he said the same thing in the episode, lol.

But it was an interesting bit when she mentioned 30 control rooms, I'm surprised they put a number on it, seems like the sort of thing they would leave vague for the future.

No Tennant or McGann - Worst Episode EVER.

:)

- - -

That was actually pretty good. I love the idea of the TARDIS archiving all the old consoles - something for the writers to play with for the 50th Anniversay mega season / episode, perhaps? I also really, really liked Matt Smiths' performance - I dunno if it's the quality of his acting, the quality of the writing, or a combination of both, but he's really leaving an impression.

That episode was just amazing.

Did they just establish that Time Lords can change sexes when they regenerate? Has that always been this way?

The episode was way too confusing. What was that voice, why he steal tardis, what's with the different control rooms and corridors? How do you build tardis console without any power tools? Outside the universe?

Boring episode other than the fact that David Tennants control room was still there, the new Doctors control room looks tacky and childish compared. Its nice that the Tardis has never ending corridors with no doors in, how completely interesting.

Boring episode other than the fact that David Tennants control room was still there, the new Doctors control room looks tacky and childish compared. Its nice that the Tardis has never ending corridors with no doors in, how completely interesting.

i dont know what you were watching! but that was a great ESP, in my top 5 of great esp!