[Official] Doctor Who Thread

And that just sucks, IMO. Why can't they show a new one? Who cares about a holiday.

Wow that sucks, I thought the whole point was this series was being shown on the same day in the UK and US.

And that just sucks, IMO. Why can't they show a new one? Who cares about a holiday.

Probably because it's a major travel holiday, and the ratings would take a huge hit.

Probably because it's a major travel holiday, and the ratings would take a huge hit.

Maybe so. It still sucks. And BTW, I'm rarely home at 8 PM on a Saturday night. I tape it and watch it when I can.

Maybe so. It still sucks. And BTW, I'm rarely home at 8 PM on a Saturday night. I tape it and watch it when I can.

I agree, it still does suck. And honestly, if you have programming on a Saturday night (that's not repeats I mean) you should know that eventually a holiday is going to fall on one of those Saturday's.

Plus, I meant to add in my previous post but forgot - Memorial Day is a huge movie weekend here in the US and frankly having any new show that isn't reality based (ugh!) have a new episode during such a weekend is probably not the greatest idea in the world lol

finally saw this weeks episode and meh didn't like it :unsure:

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of this week's episode either but a very intriguing cliffhanger though.

Here?s 10 more tantalising teasers for The Almost People, courtesy of Digital Spy.

There?s fleeting cameos (of sorts) from both Tom Baker and David Tennant.

?I?ll break out the big guns.?

Listen carefully ? the two Doctors briefly discuss an old foe?

The two Jennifers engage in a fight to the death.

?Being almost The Doctor?s like being no Doctor at all.?

Amy finally shares a secret with her Time Lord chum.

The Doctor?s old alias ?John Smith? gets another outing.

Watch out for the red balloons.

?**** Amy, but only when *** ***** *** too.?

The final scenes are every bit as mind-blowing and game-changing as Moffat and co. would have you believe!

Source: Doctor Who TV http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/more-almost-people-teasers-20978.htm#ixzz1NbMApwaI

Thought I'd share this, for those who enjoy Amy as much as I do:

xKwOQ.jpg

The hat's a little smudgy, but I did my best to remove some text that was on top of it. Enjoy!

:happy:

Here?s 10 more tantalising teasers for The Almost People, courtesy of Digital Spy.

Source: Doctor Who TV http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/more-almost-people-teasers-20978.htm#ixzz1NbMApwaI

I keep seeing people mention the ending is going to be big, something big to lead into the final episode of the first half that will no doubt have a big cliff hanger.

I'm excited, lol.

I keep seeing people mention the ending is going to be big, something big to lead into the final episode of the first half that will no doubt have a big cliff hanger.

I'm excited, lol.

yeah but it can't be any worse then last weeks episode :p

Ok, it's 2011 and I've got a 50mb connection - how the hell did I not have that ending spoiled for me by some twerp on a message board??? (not counting the lovely people here of course!) :D

I thought that was a pretty good episode, and the ending explains all the stuff going on with Amy that we have been seeing.

The trailer for next week looks awesome, going to be bad ass.

Something they mentioned in the Confidential about Amy of this series for those that don't watch it,

She has been "flesh" Amy since the first episode, which is why she saw the Eye-patch lady before she was taken by the silence.

Crap episode, but a good ending! Next weeks should be class!

What the hell?

Getting a bit fed up of the ridiculous story arcs that dont make any sense.

I thought it made perfect sense actually. And it also ties into the last series finale now that I think about it as well.

So the Cybermen are in the next episode or two eh? Thought Moffat wasn't going to use them or the Daleks for awhile lol Not to mention, Rory is going to get all Roman again it seems. As I said, it ties into last series if you think about it and the Flesh and the Silence.

Here's a thing:

So the doctor

(s) swapped places at some point

. And Amy

started talking about his death to .... which one?