[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Here's a thing:

So the doctor

(s) swapped places at some point

. And Amy

started talking about his death to .... which one?

She told the

real one

, he mentions it at the end that they aren't invited to

this death

(or something alone these lines), so now he knows, lol.

Here's a thing:

So the doctor

(s) swapped places at some point

. And Amy

started talking about his death to .... which one?

The real one, but she didn't know. Don't let the shoes fool you, that was a misdirect.

Sunday Times posted a preview in their paper:

Amy now has a baby, but she and Melody are held captive in the season finale by panto-style villainess Madame Kovarian (Frances Barber). So the Doctor recruits a posse for a battle River Song calls his ?darkest hour?. There are bewildering moments, but plenty of fun, too and an arresting denouement.

very interesting

melody pond - river song?

Sunday Times posted a preview in their paper:

Amy now has a baby, but she and Melody are held captive in the season finale by panto-style villainess Madame Kovarian (Frances Barber). So the Doctor recruits a posse for a battle River Song calls his ?darkest hour?. There are bewildering moments, but plenty of fun, too and an arresting denouement.

very interesting

melody pond - river song?

Looks like it, I've said from the begging that it was going to turn out in a somewhat similar fashion. :p

Now I am just wondering if The Doctor is going to realise it himself when he puts it together or if he is strictly told by her.

She told the

real one

, he mentions it at the end that they aren't invited to

this death

(or something alone these lines), so now he knows, lol.

Of course he knows, if he invites them all to his death in the future that means he must have found out about his upcoming death in the past

Of course he knows, if he invites them all to his death in the future that means he must have found out about his upcoming death in the past

Umm, ok,

but the point was that they didn't tell him what they were keeping a secret all this time.

Of course the future Doctor knew, he invited him in the first place, the point was that the present Doctor didn't know what they were keeping from him which was the whole point behind it, now he does know that at some point he invites them to his future death which they have already seen.

So I don't know why you are quoting me, I was answering someone else's question about whether it was the Flesh or the Doctor that she told she had seen die.

the second part was alright...liked hearing the old doctors (Y)

327492878.jpg

she reminds me of a female Odin :rofl:

327492878.jpg

LOL "Hello, I'm the Doctor" "No let it go, we've moved on!"

I've been hearing about

Jenny

returning as a different actress... Is that planned for this episode?

I've hearing about

Jenny

There is a character by that name in the episode, but no one knows if she's the same. Could be another character who just shares the name.

There is a character by that name in the episode, but no one knows if she's the same. Could be another character who just shares the name.

its a good chance it is....advance reviews come out tomorrow so there will be the hints released so that could be hinted at

I've been hearing about

Jenny

Looks like that is who it is rumoured to be at this point.

327492878.jpg

Looks like an older River Song to me :p But I guess she died before she could get that old .___.

I've sorta thought the same thing since she first appeared. She kind of DOES look like an older River.

Though back in Forest of the Dead, River was 'saved'. Maybe she somehow gets restored at some point in the timeline? Not saying that Madame is River, but it's possible that River didn't actually die at that point. Maybe.

Damn, I'm getting a major MILF factor from eye patch lady. Does that make me weird? Or because I'm 35, even more weird? LOL

Damn, I'm getting a major MILF factor from eye patch lady. Does that make me weird? Or because I'm 35, even more weird? LOL

d2e3933a4f6d5ddaccab9f1826634767.png

shes only 53 ;)