[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Ooooooo, well Rappy like the old days - she's mine. Muahahaha.

you know what I am not going to challenge you for this one....shes all yours...I'll take Jenny ;)

02478fb0f2ed8f0efaf2631833844509.png

Ew, that mole. You can have her. I'll take experience and evil eye patches over that, thanks lol

0efc2c6bacae93c182c228927da18dcd.png

WOOHOO! Good eye patch dood!

a quick search on google reveals a hot eye patch girl so maybe I should change my opinion!

tumblr_lkfse5xKpM1qetbgfo1_500.jpg

Is that....Sally Sparrow with an eye patch? (photoshopped but still)

pfft photoshopped my ass I found that at a very respectable place!...my edits folder! :alien:

Sally Sparrow > Everyone

even if Amy Pond appeared naked in an episode of Doctor Who I would....wait....maybe I might reconsider that.

The Daleks are to be given "a rest" from battling Doctor Who, writer Steven Moffat has told the Radio Times.

Moffat, who is also the BBC television show's executive producer, said: "They aren't going to make an appearance for a while. We thought it was about time to give them a rest."

The Daleks were voted the scariest villains in the history of Doctor Who in a poll of fans in 2007.

Moffat said they had been defeated by the Doctor "about 400 times".

Created by Terry Nation, the Daleks are the Doctor's hugely popular enemies who have made regular appearances in the long-running science fiction show since first appearing in 1963.

Moffat said: "There's a problem with the Daleks. They are the most famous of the Doctor's adversaries and the most frequent, which means they are the most reliably defeatable enemies in the universe."

Recent episodes of the show, which stars Matt Smith as the timelord, have been criticised for being "too scary for children".

But Moffat said: "It is horror, but horror for children. It's scary in the way that a fairy story can be scary."

Source: BBC

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/doctor-who-daleks-to-be-give-rest.html#ixzz1Nw6BPZ1P

Sally Sparrow > Everyone

even if Amy Pond appeared naked in an episode of Doctor Who I would....wait....maybe I might reconsider that.

Karen > Every female in the universe. Nuff' said.

:o

Hell, even *I* would consider that. and I like boys...