[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Epic!

Looks right we'll be getting right to point before the Doctor gets killed!

Anyone know when the second half of the season is set to begin?

Saturday 27th August

Such a shame the production of the latest series has been such a big f' up. I forgot all about the second half of the latest series!

I hope its more entertaining than torchwood, which quite frankly I'd rather pull my teeth out.

Im afraid that whole show is getting american-centred space opera style; bbc want to sell DW to american audiece, i know but there are some limits for gods sake.

Such a shame the production of the latest series has been such a big f' up. I forgot all about the second half of the latest series!

I hope its more entertaining than torchwood, which quite frankly I'd rather pull my teeth out.

Agreed, Torchwood has been awful. 5th Episode is a bit better but thats like saying having my finger cut off once my arm has already been cut off is less painful.

Can't say I'm looking forward to the continuation of the Doctor Who series. But it won't stop my watching.

Isn't there a minor issue though, if they are in World War 2 Germany wouldn't that be clashing with when they met Churchill and the Daleks?

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't like the beginning of it, but then began to understand it. It was okay really, a lot of questions were answered but seemed like it was crammed in.

Bored of Doctor Who now.

Moffat is the worst thing thats happened to the show, i thought this series they were going to tone it down a bit as its tiring trying to figure out what the hell is going on with all this ridiculous story arc bull**** with crossing over timelines. Im not against a story arc or a common thread but its beginning to get a bit boring all these "i have to tell you something........whisper whisper whisper" then the obligatory "omg what did he say........" then you dont find out till the last episode, its just a convoluted mess of a story.

Sure RTD episodes where mostly cheesey but they are far more easy to watch and enjoyable. I dont want a story tease to last the full episode for every episode, what was the point of the hitler episode, there wasnt one it was just a means to tell this idiotic convoluted story.

If he does it again with season 7 im out.

i will admit at points i wish that they would go back to the old style of doing things however, i do enjoy all of the twists and turns that they are putting into the story. just wish they would take it down a notch as we do not need to rewind every few minutes to figure out what just happened.