[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Yeah I thought his little minisode here was really good, maybe someone online can do some fan films with him that would be cool. It was nice Moffat wrote that minisode as well

As much as Eccelsons' ego won't allow it - I think fans really need to persuade him to film a regeneration sequence.. without it we are just broken.  Would there be anything stopping the BBC using the regen sequence from 9 to 10

Is it wrong I want more Doctor Who episodes with Paul Mcgann

No. I wished they would have little snippets of all the Doctors from time to time, even using flashbacks if they wanted. That would be extremely fun. I really don't think McGann got a fair shake. 

I loved the world that PM lived in, people knew of timelords and didn't trust them - how cool is that?  There could be huge opportunity here for a web series with PM starring.

I'm sure they will bring them back at some point. They have Daleks quite often since the restart of the show, and they are supposed to be all "stuck" in the timelocked time war with the Timelords. I just hope James Bond will be back as the head evil Timelord dude again heh.

Also, Paul McGann still has it. Damn it BBC, do a spin off show about his adventures! That would be soooo awesome. He's just so good at it now - after playing the character for nearly 20 years now. Hell, let BBC America or a cable network handle it (like with Torchwood, except better than that got) and bingo!

I'm considering taking enough night nurse to make me sleep through this week to wake up an hour or so before the new ep. Just enough time to get the food and beer in :D