[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Someone is returning in the above scene?

Clara: What do you mean.. ?it?s the Doctor??

11th Doctor: I?m phoning you from Trenzalore.

Clara: I don?t understand.

11th Doctor: From the past. From before I changed. It?s all still to happen for me. It?s coming though, not long now, I can feel it.

Clara: But.. why would you do this?

Smith also reportedly sums up the reason for the call by saying ?I know you?re scared, but he will be too; and he?ll need you.? Then, Eleven and Twelve get to have a brief chat.

The 12th Doctor: So who is it?

The 11th and 12th Doctors at the same time: Oh, is that the Doctor?

series-8-filming-ep1-villain.jpg

According to the Mail?s write-up he will be playing Jack the Ripper, who was mentioned before in the series in the episode "A Good Man Goes to War". The actor, who was not identified, can been seen wearing a top hat with green reference dots for CGI effects. He also had some kind of kind of cybernetic eyepiece.

• 2 weeks later...

EH: That?s great. So what are you working on right now? Doctor Who? Are you working on High Rise concurrently or??

BW: High Rise is next, yeah. I?ve got two more weeks shooting Doctor Who, which hopefully is going to go in July.

• 2 weeks later...

240220141393252675.png

Samuel Anderson Joins Season 8 As New Male Companion

Samuel Anderson has joined the cast of Doctor Who as a recurring character in Series 8. He will Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill School where companion Clara Oswald (Jenna Coleman) also teaches. The actor had the following to say about being cast in the role of new male companion: "I was so excited to join Doctor Who I wanted to jump and click my heels, but I was scared I might not come down before filming started! It?s a quintessential part of British culture and I can?t believe I?m part of it. It?s an honour to be able to work alongside Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman and I can?t wait to show people how my character becomes involved with such a fantastic duo!"

He seriously reminds me of Mickey.

When i first saw the photo posted on facebook that is who i thought i was lol.