[Official] Doctor Who Thread

I finally beat you to an update lol :p

I worked for 12 straight hours today :(

Summer time at the holiday camp! haha

top button done up and no tie...its like David Tenant is the only doctor who could dress well, I see why the BBC considered canning it after he left.

• Like 1

top button done up and no tie...its like David Tenant is the only doctor who could dress well, I see why the BBC considered canning it after he left.

So you don't think bow ties are cool?

I actually liked the way the 11th Doctor dressed.

Steven Moffat to remain Doctor Who showrunner for series 9

In his latest column for Doctor Who Magazine, the showrunner revealed that he plans to stick with the BBC sci-fi series for at least one more year.

"Sitting here, right now, just before the [series eight] finale shooting block, I've figured out the cliffhanger to the penultimate episode of the next series," he wrote.

"And it's a whopper. Ohh, I don't think you'll see this coming!"

Steven Moffat to remain Doctor Who showrunner for series 9

In his latest column for Doctor Who Magazine, the showrunner revealed that he plans to stick with the BBC sci-fi series for at least one more year.

"Sitting here, right now, just before the [series eight] finale shooting block, I've figured out the cliffhanger to the penultimate episode of the next series," he wrote.

"And it's a whopper. Ohh, I don't think you'll see this coming!"

Unfortunately, with Moffat, most of us see it coming.  Moffat's reign has always been about making the Dr into a fairy tale, even in his darkest moments he isn't allowed to deviate.   The only real surprise I ever had was when Rose became bad wolf and CE regenerated, and that was only because they were forced into that storyline on the regeneration part.

Interesting. I'd like to see what Moffat will do with Davros. That being said, Daleks again? Though I guess since they "rebooted" the time war and all, Daleks are bound to show up more often (in canon, not on the show necessarily).