[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Looks like they put it on with a shovel...

My OH is a makeup artist in the film industry and it's what they commonly refer to as the "Sky news Effect".

They're broadcasting the premiere live in cinemas here in Belgium on the same night, including 15 minutes of extra content! Already got ma tickets!

Every time I see her in pictures like that...all I can think of is that BBC movie she did that Rappy linked to like 2 years ago or something where she showed her boobies and stuff. :( I'm a sad man.

Every time I see her in pictures like that...all I can think of is that BBC movie she did that Rappy linked to like 2 years ago or something where she showed her boobies and stuff. :( I'm a sad man.

Yep what a glorious day that was

What movie was that cause she is  one heck of a fine actress  do you remember or Rappy do you Remember  

Is just me or Jenna is getting costumes that looks like taken from early 60s? Don't get me wrong, she looks of course amazing...

Is just me or Jenna is getting costumes that looks like taken from early 60s? Don't get me wrong, she looks of course amazing...

I think it's because they suit her more than modern clothes probably do, I have seen her at premieres and she doesn't look as hot in a modern day dress :rofl:

What movie was that cause she is  one heck of a fine actress  do you remember or Rappy do you Remember  

For science of course  :shiftyninja:

Well she is the cutest companion the Doctor has had since Wendy Padbury/Zoe Heriot in 1969 . . .

Earlier today Triple J on ABC Radio interviewed Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman as part of the Doctor Who World Tour stop in Australia - you can listen to the full piece here

Capaldi addresses the fact that he has previously appeared in Doctor Who (the 2008 episode The Fires of Pompeii), the actor states you:

"have to question who that character was in Pompeii. Perhaps he was not who he said he was."

Nothing beats Peri in that bikini... :p

Unfortunately her appeal ended when she opened her mouth . . . Worst "American" accent ever . . . If you're going to make a character to appeal to the American fans, at least get one who can hold her American accent for a full sentence.

Besides, Victoria had an even nicer bod . .

Unfortunately her appeal ended when she opened her mouth . . . Worst "American" accent ever . . . If you're going to make a character to appeal to the American fans, at least get one who can hold her American accent for a full sentence.

Besides, Victoria had an even nicer bod . .

I don't really remember Victoria. My Dr was Tom Baker more than any other (though some Pertwee overlap).

Hmmm.. Leela.....

I went and saw them today in the city (Sydney) 
I was pretty much standing next to the photographer in those shots so was very happy with that :) 
Was weird that they only stayed for about 15 minutes for a photo op then disappeared.

What was really weird thou was seeing inside the tardis and not seeing infinite space :O