[Official] Doctor Who Thread

A disappointing end to a disappointing season. The main plot was only lightly referenced for most of the series and it ends like that. No confidence left in the current makers of the show.

Agreed. very disappointing season overall with a few good bits. Give Capaldi some decent episodes.

Even though the episodes were weak, I really love Capaldi's doctor. I'm sure that he will get better episodes and I hope he'll stay for at least 3 more series.

What a turd. I won't go into detail as others have done it already and I frankly don't want to waste my time on it any longer but my biggest two gripes being how did the Master come back and why did Clara and Doc need to come together....

Horrible, just horrible. ###### off Moffat, go write your love story ###### somewhere else and let Doctor Who go back to being sci-fi

The only saving grace this season... Capaldi has it in him to be one of the greats.... if he gets given decent content to flesh out his talents

Can't believe I'm saying this after the brilliance of Blink and Sherlock, but Moffat definitely needs to go. It really was a disappointing season. Maybe they could tempt RTD back?

• Like 2

Kinda miffed still that Clara left that way. But then again, at least they didn't do something like they did with Donna or something :| Or you know, kill her.

Kinda miffed still that Clara left that way. But then again, at least they didn't do something like they did with Donna or something :| Or you know, kill her.

She'll be back for Christmas and that's when she'll probably go for good

Just watched it.

It was quite sad, I found this incarnation of The Master to be quite annoying.. evil Mary Poppins etc.

Having watched classic season 7 earlier this year I quite liked the salute to BD near the end there.  That gave me more 'feels' than the Danny/Clara garbage. 

Karen is available again now Selfie has been cancelled ;)  I wonder how she would go with the current Doctor.

When Missy dispatched people the 'beam' from her phone was red and when the Doctor aimed at Missy it was blue so I'm thinking she's somewhere.

He didn't use it, Danny-Cyberman shot her with the blue beam I thought?

He didn't use it, Danny-Cyberman shot her with the blue beam I thought?

Rewatch it -- It's not Danny-Cyberman, he was 'dead' by then. It was Ledwidge (sp?) Stewart-Cyberman.