[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Just now, The Evil Overlord said:

Storylines were stupid as well, imperial daleks vs renegade daleks, cybermen who were more camp than scary, too reminiscent of 1960's England (complete with 'no blacks allowed' signs in shop windows etc.)

Of course Remembrance of the Daleks was reminiscent of 1960s England - it was set in 1963, a few months after the first Doctor abducted Ian and Barbara! I rather liked the Dalek civil war in Rememberance as well. I agree about the Cybermen being weak, though. Should have kept them as they were in the Troughton era!

On 7/19/2017 at 2:22 PM, LOC said:

Not because I'm some sick freak and want to see some hot lesbo action or something..."

I am pretty sure it's the dudes who don't like hot lesbo action that are the sick freaks.

EDITED

Edited by oldtimefighter
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

I am pretty it's the dudes who don't like hot lesbo action are the sick freaks.

5 minutes ago, The Evil Overlord said:

sure?

Spoiler

86193821.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Evil Overlord said:

sure?

Fixed my typo but I am pretty in a very rugged manly way. :laugh:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Grindr profile?  You certainly fit the new Who demographic...

Huh?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Pretending to not know what Grindr is... That old game ;)

I'm only kidding buddy!

I was referring to the new Who demographic part...

4 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

It caters to a... "progressive" audience

Not progressive enough for me... Where the hell was the lesbian sex scene with Bill in season 10?

2 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

Not progressive enough for me... Where the hell was the lesbian sex scene with Bill in season 10?

Problem with that was that Bill was ugly as sin!

Just now, Nefarious Trigger said:

Problem with that was that Bill was ugly as sin!

I will have to disagree there...

2 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

I will have to disagree there...

Oh, of course, taste is subjective but give me that filthy ginger Scottish lass from a few years back, or that plummy tart from last season!

23 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Oh, of course, taste is subjective but give me that filthy ginger Scottish lass from a few years back, or that plummy tart from last season!

LOL Karen Gillan was hot as Amy Pond. It kills me when a guy only goes for a certain type of woman. I like brown, black, white, big boobs, small boobs, curvy, athletic, slim, blonde, brunette, and redhead girls. I just need a pretty face, smile, and an interesting personality.

• Like 4

Just now, oldtimefighter said:

LOL Karen Gillan was hot as Amy Pond. It kills me when a guy only goes for a certain type of woman. I like brown, black, white, big boobs, small boobs, curvy, athletic, slim, blonde, brunette, redhead. I just need a pretty face, smile, and an interesting personality.

Completely, I just didn't like Bill, she looked ape-like (not making racial comments).

Companion to the second Doctor. Diagnosed with lung cancer just 6 weeks ago... passed away today.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jim K said:

Companion to the second Doctor. Diagnosed with lung cancer just 6 weeks ago... passed away today.

######## cancer man...

3 hours ago, Jim K said:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

12 hours ago, oldtimefighter said:

LOL Karen Gillan was hot as Amy Pond. It kills me when a guy only goes for a certain type of woman. I like brown, black, white, big boobs, small boobs, curvy, athletic, slim, blonde, brunette, and redhead girls. I just need a pretty face, smile, and an interesting personality.

I've had a thing for redheads since puberty, hence why I married a half rusian half german redhead :p 

11 hours ago, Jim K said:

:cry: 

Ugh, did they really have to have Bill for the Xmas special? And will she meet the new Miss Doctor as well? Oy vey.

Also, tell me I'm wrong. But hasn't the Doctor been caught in one moment in time several times since the reboot series started in 2005? lol