[Official] Doctor Who Thread

The latest issue of Your TV Week has seemingly confirmed the title for the eighth episode of Doctor Who?s sixth series.

Lets Kill Hitler

No, IMDB is not and has rarely ever been reliable on casting for future episodes, just like everything it had for episode 7 of this series for the cast was complete crap.

I was going to post this a few days ago to rile up the Tennant lovers, but couldn't be bothered having to go through what we did with "The Doctors Wife" :p

It also has Peter Davison on there, not that anyone seems to care, lol, probably just a flash back.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Doctor 10 is in the space suit at the start of series, at the end he kills Doctor 11 and takes his place, all is well in the universe.

allonsy.jpg

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Doctor 10 is in the space suit at the start of series, at the end he kills Doctor 11 and takes his place, all is well in the universe.

allonsy.jpg

damn my new mac and lack of gifs :(

another day! :p

No, IMDB is not and has rarely ever been reliable on casting for future episodes, just like everything it had for episode 7 of this series for the cast was complete crap.

I was going to post this a few days ago to rile up the Tennant lovers, but couldn't be bothered having to go through what we did with "The Doctors Wife" :p

It also has Peter Davison on there, not that anyone seems to care, lol, probably just a flash back.

Yeah but next series is the 50th isn't it, or is it the series after? I wouldn't doubt David Tennant coming back for the big episode, whichever that may be. Tom Baker as well. Don't know about anyone else though heh.

Yeah but next series is the 50th isn't it, or is it the series after? I wouldn't doubt David Tennant coming back for the big episode, whichever that may be. Tom Baker as well. Don't know about anyone else though heh.

Ecclestone said he wouldn't step foot back into Doctor Who...good riddance I say :p

Ecclestone said he wouldn't step foot back into Doctor Who...good riddance I say :p

Yeah I know CE's stance on returning lol shame I guess I really liked his take on the Doctor, but to each his own of course.

Probably so. Didn't I read earlier than Amy and Rory would see the DT regeneration in one scene? Or was that just gossip?

Probably so. Didn't I read earlier than Amy and Rory would see the DT regeneration in one scene? Or was that just gossip?

that was from that promo we saw a regen which happened in the doctors wife episode

that was from that promo we saw a regen which happened in the doctors wife episode

Thanks Rappy. We get so much info and rumor that I sometimes forget what is what.

2013 is the 50th Anniversary if I am remembering correctly.

I think it would be damn awesome to have a multi-doctor episode to celebrate it, especially if they can work it into the story in someway at the same time, but it will be a while till we get that to celebrate, so I don't think people should get too excited about what could happen, and definitely not get carried with some IMDB listing which have a habit of being pretty wrong.

As fun as it is, we jump to so many different conclusions so quickly and we probably have a pretty bad percentage of right guesses at this point, lol.

Well even if David Tennant is in the series finale, I'm going to agree that it's probably either in a flashback type thing, or maybe in some passing cameo set up role for any upcoming 50th special episode or arc they might do. I think it's pretty obvious that Tennant and at least Tom Baker or Peter Davison will be in that kind of story. Also, Paul McGann should be in it. I actually found his Doctor in the TV movie quite good, and would love to see him play the role again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9NROjAKwgU ;_;...

I want to see David as Doctor once more, along with Amy and Rory ;_;~ But... after rethinking whole case, i think it can't be possible because of David's "I don't wanna go" and some kind of final goodbye-destruction 9ths console room in Doctor's Wife :/

And by the way, i don't know how freely ordinary user can edit pages on IMDB, so-o...

2013 is the 50th Anniversary if I am remembering correctly.

I think it would be damn awesome to have a multi-doctor episode to celebrate it, especially if they can work it into the story in someway at the same time, but it will be a while till we get that to celebrate, so I don't think people should get too excited about what could happen, and definitely not get carried with some IMDB listing which have a habit of being pretty wrong.

As fun as it is, we jump to so many different conclusions so quickly and we probably have a pretty bad percentage of right guesses at this point, lol.

I don't know, I wouldn't expect them to do another Multi Doctor episode again, I can't remember which doctor it was with when they did it last time might have been Sylvester McCoy or Paul Mcgann. It was a while ago and it was quite cool as they all walked in to the TARDIS and then they dissapeared with the TARDIS still remaining.

However I guess that since multi-docter episodes have happened off screen more often it could happen. meh dunno...

I suspect from this point on any appearances of another Doctor will be flashbacks, not any kind of interaction between doctors

I don't know, I wouldn't expect them to do another Multi Doctor episode again, I can't remember which doctor it was with when they did it last time might have been Sylvester McCoy or Paul Mcgann. It was a while ago and it was quite cool as they all walked in to the TARDIS and then they dissapeared with the TARDIS still remaining.

However I guess that since multi-docter episodes have happened off screen more often it could happen. meh dunno...

I suspect from this point on any appearances of another Doctor will be flashbacks, not any kind of interaction between doctors

Well they already did a multi-doctor short with the 10th and 5th for a Children in Need special only a few years ago.

While I don't know how Cannon it is as it was a one off for the show and was only a few minutes long, it is entirely possible to do it again, the only problem being getting people back to do it, and their age seeing as we know what all of them besides one looked like when they regenerated, lol.