[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Good ep, yeah the book was like the tardis and it was abit strange at first at the start, like upside down, any ideas on the doctors real name?

Theta Sigma ... well that was his nickname in one of the Tom Baker episodes ... Tom baker was a brilliant Dr Who, and was a scouser too, who went to the same school as myself here in Walton ... St. Matthews :p sadly they knocked it down and built an Asda on the site :(

Edited by BeLGaRaTh

Theta Sigma ... well that was his nickname in one of the Tom Baker episodes ... Tom baker was a brilliant Dr Who, and was a scouser too, who went to the same school as myself here in Walton ... St. Matthews :p sadly they knocked it down and built an Asda on the site :(

Where is the Asda in Walton? The only ones I can think that are close to Walton is the one in Aintree and the one in Norris Green.

The one you call norris green IS walton, norris green is under the bridge :)

"There's only one time I could [tell someone my name]"

Wedding?

Also - The ending kinda reminded me of the ending of FFVII:

doctorca0.jpg

Edited by Jedimark

The one you call norris green IS walton, norris green is under the bridge :)

I'd still class that as Norris Green, but then again I am crap at directions :p

"There's only one time I could [tell someone my name]"

Wedding?

Also - The ending kinda reminded me of the ending of FFVII:

doctorca0.jpg

I have to say I thought that was rather cheesy :p

Great episode. Found the first 5 minutes weird but picked up along the way really good.

So has that River Song woman been confirmed as a future major character?

I think theres a chance we will see her again.

I think theres a chance we will see her again.

Probably, but her character made out that she knew the Doctor way, way, waaaay in the future!

So, what happens when the Doctor tell someone his real name?

Hasnt season 4 finished in the UK yet? And where the devil is it for Aus already - the convicts are getting restless down here!

Probably, but her character made out that she knew the Doctor way, way, waaaay in the future!

So, what happens when the Doctor tell someone his real name?

He probably says his name when he is dying.

He probably says his name when he is dying.

That wouldn't really make sense, since he was alive and well to see her for the last time.

Tennant yet to consider 'Dr Who' future

David Tennant has yet to consider his long-term future in Doctor Who as he hasn't been asked to take part in any further series.

Addressing speculation about whether he will return for the show's fifth season in 2010, Tennant told BBC One's The Andrew Marr Show: "I've not really been asked yet... if and when I'm asked then I'll consider the question."

The Scottish actor confirmed that he will be appearing in several specials in 2009 to bridge the gap between the current fourth season and the fifth. "We're definitely doing them," he stated. "I go back to it in January and I think we're doing four now."

It has already been announced that a new showrunner will take charge of Doctor Who for its fifth season, with Steven Moffat replacing Russell T. Davies.