[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Probably something to do with the key to time, maybe reverse it and thus bring back the doctor or even the master .. that would be awesome.

Here's something interesting ... Osterhagen is an anagram of Earths Gone :o

Did the episode live up to the hype? I think I'll wait until the next week's finale and watch the two episodes back to back.

It certainly does but I think I would of wanted to stay away.

Goosepimples!!

From the BBC press office:

The Doctor is helpless, and even the Tardis faces destruction. The only hope lies with the Doctor's secret army of companions -- but as they join forces to battle Davros himself, the prophecy declares that one of them will die.

^^

Sounds awesome I saw the press release as well which reveals alot more then I wanted to see in the cast list!

I have David Tenant dies and doesn't come back. I really do.

I hope they don't just do some time-travel malarky and send the Daleks back into oblivion, I'd like for him to just send them off into deep space or something so they can always come back :(

Of course "Jenny" regenerated and seemed to remain the same so why not the Doctor!

I've also heard a rumour about a so called "botched regeneration" somehow creating a copy of Tennant leaving two Tennant Doctor's but I guess we're gunna have to wait 6 more days to find out for real!

The new Doctor:

post-15711-1214757399.jpg

He looks like that pervert Blue Peter presenter, that made the sex vid with Abby Titmuss, what's his name... John Leslie.

post-15711-1214757605.jpg

Edited by TonyLock

He's not the new Doctor, I can tell you that much.

Check the spoiler to see why, although it WILL ruin the cliffhanger for next week's show:

He's in this year's Christmas Special - how could David Tennant be standing there if he dies? Exactly

53l15c.jpg

He's not the new Doctor, I can tell you that much.

Check the spoiler to see why, although it WILL ruin the cliffhanger for next week's show:

He's in this year's Christmas Special - how could David Tennant be standing there if he dies? Exactly

53l15c.jpg

Yep plus It was revealed a while back in the daily mail that he will play an imposter doctor

If the "TimeLock" on the "Time War" could be broken, then surely in one episode, on in one whole serise, the Doc can enter it and then perhaps we will see the whole fiasco.

And where is Rose's BF?