[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Dunno why everyone is hyping moffat so much, so ok he made one or two good episodes for David Tennant but making a full series is something completely different, i hope you arent all going to be dissappointed.

Dunno why everyone is hyping moffat so much, so ok he made one or two good episodes for David Tennant but making a full series is something completely different, i hope you arent all going to be dissappointed.

I hope so as well but I have good expectations

As we've learned the hard way in politics, those things that get hyped seems to end up disappointing everyone. I honestly feel it might take a couple of seasons for both Moffat and the new Doctor to get things together. I will be very happy if I am wrong.

Just under 5 hours to go, listening to the Series 3 soundtrack making me tear up thinking about his regeneration listening to "The Doctor Forever" and "This is Gallifrey - Our Childhood, Our Home". Not looking forward to it, the end of an era and just as Peter Davidson is David Tennants doctor, David Tennant is my doctor :(

Are people hyping Moffat taking the thrown or the fact Davies is off it?

I didn't always like Davies episodes but I loved his mythology he built the show with being 'last of the time lords' and so on (which should hopefully come together tonight). So I'm sad to see him go, but I also loved all of Moffat's episodes - so I'm hoping he can make it even better!

:rofl:

just looking forward to the future and the new era!

I guess so but David Tennant is the only reason i carried on watching, christopher ecclestone really turned me off to Doctor Who and i dont like the look of the new guy, we'll see.

Is Captain Jack Harkness in the last episode?

Good question, I know its been said about cameos, but do we actually know who's going to be in it?

Saying that, I saw John Barrowman in a panto the other day, we were waiting for a lift round the back when he waved at us as he sneaked off. :D

I guess so but David Tennant is the only reason i carried on watching, christopher ecclestone really turned me off to Doctor Who and i dont like the look of the new guy, we'll see.

Yeah DT has been the best Doctor ever but I have recently been disappointed with the specials but I still think he is best.

Yeah DT has been the best Doctor ever but I have recently been disappointed with the specials but I still think he is best.

Yeah, I've been disappointing in the specials as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing Matt Smith - wonder how much of him we'll actually see. Hopefully not just a quick glance like Tennant's beginning.

I view this not as Tennant's end, but as the beginning of the next season...

I'm looking forward to seeing Matt Smith - wonder how much of him we'll actually see. Hopefully not just a quick glance like Tennant's beginning.

I view this not as Tennant's end, but as the beginning of the next season...

Yeah couldn't of said it better (Y)

Traditionally all we get is a quick glimpse.

Yeah couldn't of said it better (Y)

We...we agree?

Uh, should we hug or something?

Going to watch this on high def iplayer afterwards. Its tough but worth it!

I dont want to go! but MATT SMITH! he looks awesome and sounds awesome!

Why did you spoiler it? lol.

And yea, for the minute he was on, I quite liked it him, I hope he will be good when the new series start. :D