[Official] Doctor Who Thread

10 Teasers from Episode 2!

1. It's set more than a millennium into the future, at a time when the Earth has been abandoned and the UK is a floating spaceship known as Starship Britain.

2. That apparently makes Amelia Amy... oooh, 1306 years old.

3. The Smilers are creatures that live in arcade machine boxes, similar to the Zoltar fortune teller from BIG. Except you should try to avoid interacting with these.

4. Amy is presented with three options, Matrix-style. She chooses the second, then the third.

5. "Protestors and citizens of limited ***** are *** ** *** *****."

6. There's an homage to Katy Brand's "f***ing Queen". But this one is merely "the bloody Queen".

7. Amy: "You look *****." The Doctor: "No, you look **** ****."

8. Amy wears her nightie throughout the episode - and it gets wet.

9. He may appear to be fun and kooky, but this Doctor can get angry. REALLY angry.

10. Episode two directly segues into episode three when The Doctor gets a call from an old pal.

Source: Digital Spy

Give it more than one ep.

I was too a bit dissapointed...Tennant was definately leagues better.

Amy was cool though :)

This episode also felt very childish..or for younger audiences than the old ones with tennant.

I just don't like the new Dr. I've never seen a Dr. Who episode where he regenerates and had issues with the new character. Smith = A no go for me.

I just don't like the new Dr. I've never seen a Dr. Who episode where he regenerates and had issues with the new character. Smith = A no go for me.

I guess you missed 9 regenerating into 10 then? Tennant's Doctor spent the entire Christmas episode in bed because of problems with the regeneration lol

I guess you missed 9 regenerating into 10 then? Tennant's Doctor spent the entire Christmas episode in bed because of problems with the regeneration lol

I meant where I had problems with the new character. Sorry that I didn't clarify it more.

It was mentioned in confidential as well

Yeah I saw that I thought it was rather amazing that they were cousins and they had never met until filming had started on that particular episode. It is astounding, not to mention the relation is why they looked so much alike :p

The BBC this morning lifted the lid on the first Doctor Who game ? but it won't be available in shops.

A brand new episodic title for PC and Mac called Doctor Who: The Adventure Games is being bankrolled by the licence fee and developed by leading UK talent.

Sumo Digital and Revolution Software's Charles Cecil, creator of Broken Sword are working in close collaboration with the show's production team to create games that are dubbed 'the extra four episodes' for the new 13 show run which started last week.

Read moar...

Episode 2 Clips!

1111844869t.png

The BBC have released the synopsis for the fourth episode of the new series of Doctor Who, The Time Of Angels. See what they have to say below:

Don't blink ? the Weeping Angels return in the fourth episode of Doctor Who, which is written by Steven Moffat.

The Doctor, played by Matt Smith, is recruited by Father Octavian to track the last of the Angels through the terrifying Maze Of The Dead.

Meanwhile, the mysterious River Song re-enters the Doctor's life ? but can he trust her?

Father Octavian is played by Iain Glen and River Song by Alex Kingston. The Doctor's companion, Amy Pond, is played by Karen Gillan.

1273175557t.jpg1164509847t.jpg1140782389t.jpg1066427272t.jpg1241673040t.jpg1213445043t.jpg1258784087t.jpg1285951346t.jpg1060939708t.jpg1185608724t.jpg1103106876t.jpg1273816169t.jpg1326790670t.jpg1361377867t.jpg1183957448t.jpg1144498863t.jpg

Has anyone else noticed the typo on the TARDIS?

post-40273-12707448485797.jpg

"FRE for use of public"

Has no one at BBC Wales noticed yet? :p

EDIT: Just noticed the missing "s" in Assistance! :rofl:

Has anyone else noticed the typo on the TARDIS?

"FRE for use of public"

Has no one at BBC Wales noticed yet? :p

EDIT: Just noticed the missing "s" in Assistance! :rofl:

Has to be a photoshop, the missing letters are there in all the other pictures.

Letters could have fell off, it looks like they're stuck on rather than printed. ?So they could have easily been knocked during the shoot. ?

Letters could have fell off, it looks like they're stuck on rather than printed. ?So they could have easily been knocked during the shoot. ?

looks like your right!

post-15395-12707579333082.png