October 2007 Desktops

Try not to stare too hard, you will get a headache:

octoberpreview.png

Hey anyone have the exact link to the VS? I looked for sexy vista and the color i found was more of a blue, this is a subtle gray. And its currently only for WB? I coudlve sworn there was one as a VS for Vista.

Hey anyone have the exact link to the VS? I looked for sexy vista and the color i found was more of a blue, this is a subtle gray. And its currently only for WB? I coudlve sworn there was one as a VS for Vista.

Thats because it's not a VS, it's a recolored WB skin.... available....@ My Site... Maxstyles.com

^ ooh kk. is it easy to recolor? if i remmebr correctly, i think we could do it straight from WB?

also, the previous WB was a HUGE memory drag. Im currently running Windows Vista Business on 512MB of ram (yeah i know that sucks) so its alright for browsing, email, word processing, some light photoshoping, until i get a full gig after SP1. How is Wb6(?) in terms of resource hogging?

^ ooh kk. is it easy to recolor? if i remmebr correctly, i think we could do it straight from WB?

also, the previous WB was a HUGE memory drag. Im currently running Windows Vista Business on 512MB of ram (yeah i know that sucks) so its alright for browsing, email, word processing, some light photoshoping, until i get a full gig after SP1. How is Wb6(?) in terms of resource hogging?

Well on my vista ultimate I can tell you that the two wbvista services uses 896k of ram. Pretty damn good in my book. Again, thanks for those compliments on my recolor, it took forever to get it the way I want it.

Well on my vista ultimate I can tell you that the two wbvista services uses 896k of ram. Pretty damn good in my book. Again, thanks for those compliments on my recolor, it took forever to get it the way I want it.

i dont want to seem like im pushing or anything...but mind sharing your settings :D

your welcome :)

Edited by .statix

Rubix. <-- Please click and let me know what you think. :)
Laptop this month:

Clean:

44646cb17ccfbe64a862.jpg

aet45qcq8.jpg
Desktop-October1st2007.jpg

Wall papers PLEASE

Please post a link to that wallpaper, RadishTM.

Thanks in advance.

It's a modded version of a wallpaper I found on Neowin, from a Ubuntu logon screen.

Radish?