Members Twitter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been working on a twitter group concept that could generally allow 'groups' to auto-maintain to allow communities to all follow each other as new members join etc...

I got bored with finishing the generalised version to allow people to create groups etc... but delayed a day by customising a build for a neowin group.

http://www.neotwit.co.uk/

Once you add yourself, all currently known members will be added to your follow list. Then any new members that are added will follow you when the join. If you allow it to, it will also keep you up to date by following new members as they join the group. (With some delay).

It's still a work-in-progress so please do throw in any feedback, but let's all get connected on twitter!

Chris

Also, should I add the list on the front page to the database?

I made mine a few weeks back, but I had issues with Gwibber. Trying out new client, plus I've made a simple design.

Even though I'm tired of all the social networking sites, since Myspace died, Twitter seems to be a good thing to stay in touch with e-friends (I use Facebook strictly for people I know).

So... twitter.com/symodhcn

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...