Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

• 2 weeks later...
There's been some rumors that Kristen Bell won't be returning for Season Three of NBC's hit series, "Heroes." Superhero Hype! got a chance to talk to Kristen this weekend in Oahu, and it sounded like us she's definitely back as Elle Bishop.

"We're working it all out right now," Bell said. "The strike sort of threw a wrench into everything, but I think we're going back this summer and start airing in the fall."

Heroes to Return in 3 Hour Event!

Heroes will return in the US with a three-hour "event" in September.

Unveiling its scheduling plans for 2008-09, NBC promised a "major relaunch" to boost the third season of the cult series. The show last aired in the US in December before the writers' strike took hold, meaning it will have been off screens for almost nine months by the time it comes back.

NBC programming head Ben Silverman said the event would include a one hour clip/recap show followed by a two-hour season premiere.

The season is expected to air in two halves, each consisting of continuous blocks of more than ten episodes. The first will begin in September, with the second following in February.

Meanwhile, in the UK, BBC Two has scheduled the second season of Heroes to begin on April 24.

ooOOoo, three hours of Heroes. I can dig it :D

Yes, but it will only be available in September :cry: .

Scirwode

Well thats good news except for the midseason break. I hate those.

Yeah I have to admit I hate the breaks as well, keeps you wanting more!

Yeah I have to admit I hate the breaks as well, keeps you wanting more!

Eh, for me its not about 'wanting more', its about wanting to see a complete story at one time. Very rarely (if ever) am I saying 'oh man, I can't wait for the other half of the season! The waiting is killing me!' Maybe I could say that for Lost, but thats about it.

You don't read half a book then put it down for a few months before you finish it.

This is why I purposely didn't see the first two LotR movies until shortly before the third was released.

Edited by episode

Question: Any new scoop about the third season of Heroes? ? Sasha

Ausiello: Someone may be moving in on Mohinder's narrator turf. Tim Kring is said to be seeking an Australian Aboriginal actor in his fifties to appear in multiple episodes as a storyteller with great wisdom and a soft, soothing voice

Poor Mohinde:laugh:h:

Now for the bad news. The proposed stand-alone Heroes spin-off Heroes: Origins is officially dead--for now. Originally designed to expand the Heroes universe while the show was white-hot, Origins was slated to have guest directors and tell stories of new heroes, one of which would eventually be folded into the regular show.

"We were taxing our creative team to do too much around that," Silverman said at the NBC upfront presentation to advertisers in New York yesterday. "We wanted 35 Heroes [episodes] and 12 Heroes: Origins, each of which was supposed to be a mini-movie and backdoor pilot. We reached far and challenged our people, and we decided it was better to focus on keeping the Heroes mothership as strong as possible."

There goes Rappy's dreams of an Roth episode.

There goes Rappy's dreams of an Roth episode.

I think when the strike happened we all knew it would never happen its a shame but heh thats life :(

We have just been provided with the titles to the first four episodes of Season 3 of Heroes.

The season premiere being titled The Butterfly Effect is quite interesting because it references the concept of changing the past and future via time traveling.

Some other cool titles as well so check them out!!

Episode 3x01: "The Butterfly Effect"

Sept. 15, 2008

Written By: Tim Kring

Directed By: Allan Arkush

Episode 3x02: "Dreamtime"

Sept. 2008

Written By: Tim Kring

Directed By: Greg Beeman

Episode 3x03: "One of Us, One of Them"

Sept. 2008

Written By: Joe Pokaski

Directed By: Sergio Mimica-Gezzan

Episode 3x04: "The Year of Our Lord"

Fall 2008

Written By: Aron Coleite

Directed By: Adam Kane

Source: SpoilerTV

* CBR has revealed that Eriko Tamura, who played Yaeko in Season Two of Heroes, will be returning when the show comes back. "I really enjoyed working on that show, it?s a great show and I am going back for the third season," Tamura told CBR News. "As soon as I?m back in LA [i'll begin shooting], but I can?t talk about it." She has also revealed that her return appearance will be in the present day. (Please, no more Fuedal Japan scenes!)

* Hayden Panettiere is filming a movie, so the first few episodes of Volume Three might be Claire-lite.

* Despite not being signed as a series regular, Kristen Bell (Elle) is expected to come back at some point and continue her arc.

* Kristin also revealed that Adam Monroe's name was once "Richard Sanders," implying he and Niki are related.

* When the show returns, the "plan" for "Volume Three" will be far different from what was originally conceived before the strike. Apparently some of the criticisms of the first half of Volume Two are being taken to heart....

* Expect to find out what powers (if any) Kaito Nakamura and Angela Petrelli have or had, when the show returns.

* Kristin also revealed that Adam Monroe's name was once "Richard Sanders," implying he and Niki are related.

Anyone who keeps up with the online comics knows that :)

Anyone who keeps up with the online comics knows that :)

Indeed, in a way tho the whole cast is related in someway or another

haha OMG. rappy, what did i say, what if nikki came back as eve??? well, your last spoiler just might make that true. I so hope this doesnt go all christian on us. I dont mind if they play stuff from the bible, but i better not be getting any golden rule lectures :p

Blu-Ray Announced!

NBC announced the that official release date for Season 1 and 2 of Heroes on Blu-Ray Discs is August 26th, 2008. This will also be the released date for Season 2 in standard DVD format.

So for those of you that bought Season 1 on HD-DVD, well now you can get it in Blu-Ray also and for those of you that have been awaiting the release of the strike shortened Season 2 DVD set, well you only have to wait 4 more months....

Season 3 Details Emerge

* Heroes Season 3 will have 25 episodes.

* Volume 3 Villains will have 13 episodes, which will be released in one go.

* Season 3 will return to the model of Season 1. The only difference is that Season 3 will start with much faster pace.

* Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder Suresh) is thrilled by what awaits his character this season.

* Angela?s power will be revealed and her role will be very important (we already knew that?)

* Our Heroes will have to save the world at least in two occasions this season.

* We should learn more about evolution of powers.