Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Yeah, I wish I had about $10,000 to spend lol I certainly wouldn't mind spending the day watching whales with her. Lucky son of a bitch whomever wins that auction.

Yeah, I wish I had about $10,000 to spend lol I certainly wouldn't mind spending the day watching whales with her. Lucky son of a bitch whomever wins that auction.

I think you mean watching her and ignoring the whales :woot:

Question: How about throwing me a bone about Heroes? ? Dee

Ausiello: Casting scoop! Sources confirm to me exclusively that Jessalyn Gilsig is reprising her role as Claire's mom for five episodes next season.

They need villains, I guess :p

My guess is (and this is a guess, based on what I saw on season 2, hence the spoiler-tag-less-ness) that mm.. Sylar kills maya. I have that hunch :D Now that he has the powers back, he'll finish what he started. Or perhaps he will have feelings for her or whatever and meh, I dont know.

I want Niki back. And not nikesicca or whatever, I want the real niki. Just when you thought she was just niki with superwoman powers (end season 1), they screwed her character so much in season 2 :(

And I want powers! Mama petrelli has powers, papa nakamura had powers, I want to know what they are!!!

Save the cheerleader, save the whale.

Or perhaps he will have feelings for her or whatever and meh, I dont know.

Feelings for her? You kidding? Didn't you see the look on his face right before he shot her? He was like, leave me alone you stupid b.... :laugh:

Edited by draklin

Ausiello: Casting scoop! Sources confirm to me exclusively that Jessalyn Gilsig is reprising her role as Claire's mom for five episodes next season.

That means peter will get the fire ability we briefly saw him use in Five Years Gone which I hope means we'll see fire vs ice (read peter vs sylar :)

That means peter will get the fire ability we briefly saw him use in Five Years Gone which I hope means we'll see fire vs ice (read peter vs sylar :)

Wait, wasn't that a manifestation of Ted's nuke power and not fire?

there is no real way of knowing... i think it just became an assumption that it was fire vs ice

He just answered all the fans pleas by shooting her :D

Which is why I think she'll be one of the first ones to get sylared. But who knows, maybe sylar will just want to use her or whatever.

Yeah I thought that as well.

Yeah I thought that as well.

If you go back and watch the episode I think its pretty clear that it's fire on his hands just like we see on clair's mother. With Ted's power you see a more orb like glowing effect.

Its fire. Peter must of met Claires Mom at some point 5 years after the bomb went off.

I'm like a little child when it comes to heroes. I get all excited :D

The moment I confirm that new paramount bluray releases are region free, I'm pre-ordering the 2 seasons on BD.

Here is some interesing news!! With San Diego Comic-Con only two months away we will slowly posting news about the events for Heroes.

Here is the first tidbit and report from IESB, who is reporting that Heroes Producer Tim Kring is hoping to preview the Season 3 Premiere at Comic-Con!!

Here are the details:

Yes folks, it's June which means the Comic-con news starts this month. This is my first post about scheduling and San Diego Comic Con 2008 and most certainly won't be my last!

HEROES fans...listen up!

The third season opener of the NBC series will reportedly be making its debut during Comic Con 2008.

The con has been a popular venue for the show for the last two years. Last years' HEROES panel was overflowing with fans trying to catch a glimpse of the cast!

After a somewhat disappointing second season, the showrunners plan to release goodies over the summer to convince the fans they are back and better than ever.

''We have to show our wares,'' says exec producer Tim Kring, ''If getting buzz means spoiling some things, I'll take buzz any day.''

Although it's not set in stone, Kring hopes to screen the Sept. 22 season premiere of HEROES at San Diego Comic Con 2008 in July.

Posted By: The ODI

Some Spoilers for you all! and zomg I beat rappy to the post! ;)

Shannon in Omaha, Neb.: It's been forever since we've heard new scoop about Heroes. Please oblige!

Gee, well, I don't have much to tell, other than the fact that in the first three minutes one of the lead heroes is going to bust a cap off at one of the other lead heroes. And oh yeah, the guy she pulls the trigger on just might be the guy she's playing tonsil hockey with in real life. She also tells him (on cam), "I always loved you." Whaaa?! Figured it out? I know you have, so discuss in the comments below! Oh, and even more shocking? We're gonna see Claire-bear with dark hair and this also involves a shift in time. So very Lostalicious, no?

Visit Source

OK, now here's a Heroes newcomer I can get behind ? if only because it could offer Veronica Mars fans a very special reunion. Francis Capra, aka the toughie 'Ron (and Mars viewers) loved to hate, is joining the NBC hit this season as Jesse.

Who or what is Jesse? Not much (including his power) is being revealed, but thus far I've found out two things: One, TV's former Weevil is playing evil, and two, his villainous storyline will find him crossing paths with Peter Petrelli.

Capra's arrival of course promises to reunite him with Veronca herself, Kristen Bell, who is rumored to be reprising her own Heroes role this season.

Visit Source