Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

I'm thinking it's Peter who is actually Sylar's brother... but that is just a nerd dream of mine :)

a brother super battle down the line...*drools*

a brother super battle down the line...*drools*

Hell, I just want to see them actually fight. None of that season 1 crap where peter isn't sure of him self.

mmm it could be petter. it could be elle, if they recycle the discarded elle-claire being sisters... or maybe ... wasn't there a spoiler .. "And oh yeah, the guy she pulls the trigger on just might be the guy she's playing tonsil hockey with in real life.". The only RL heroes couple I know is the peter-claire thing. If peter is adopted, he's no longer the uncle. !!!

mmm it could be petter. it could be elle, if they recycle the discarded elle-claire being sisters... or maybe ... wasn't there a spoiler .. "And oh yeah, the guy she pulls the trigger on just might be the guy she's playing tonsil hockey with in real life.". The only RL heroes couple I know is the peter-claire thing. If peter is adopted, he's no longer the uncle. !!!

I hope they split them up in RL and the show, Hayden is destined for me and me only!

<3 Heroes

Here is a little tidbit from Matt Mitovich from TV Guide confirming something we already knew, David Anders will appear again in Season 3. Anders who plays Adam Munroe was last seen buried alive by Hiro, but it seems that based on previous spoilers, he will be found by a "villain" that will help him out of the coffin.

Source

I love how this post is already 18 pages long and we're still 3 months away from the first episode. I cant wait to see how long it is by the end of volume 3 :)

I love her new look, the other images I have are of her and a certain other hero in an embrace and its not for the show :crazy:

I love her new look, the other images I have are of her and a certain other hero in an embrace and its not for the show :crazy:

I assume you noticed that peter has the scar across his face? :)

WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES?

:$