Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

I assume you noticed that peter has the scar across his face? :)

I did but thats not the reason I didn't post them :p

one thing that i don't get, the scar was made due to the explosion that didn't happened in the first season and he let it to have a sweet souvenir of what he did to human being i assume. now where did this scar came from? cause he shouldn't have it

one thing that i don't get, the scar was made due to the explosion that didn't happened in the first season and he let it to have a sweet souvenir of what he did to human being i assume. now where did this scar came from? cause he shouldn't have it

They never actually said what caused the scar, it was just implied that it was Hiro hacking at him right before he was to blow up.

Fascinating. Villains is going to be awesome. Got to be better than Generations. They just wasted so much time IMO on small things (like the amount of time it took Sylar, Maya and Alejandro to travel to NYC).

Fascinating. Villains is going to be awesome. Got to be better than Generations. They just wasted so much time IMO on small things (like the amount of time it took Sylar, Maya and Alejandro to travel to NYC).

Yeah plus all previews have put the point across that its going to be really really dark.

I haven't seen a single preview. Been trying to avoid them and, well, this thread because I want to be spoiler free :laugh:

Yeah I been dishing out the spoilers :shifty: but I can say by not spoiling that it will be darker think batman begins.

You know, I'm starting to think that exploding earth picture was painted by Sylar as soon as he got his powers back in the alley... although where did he get the paint for it :)

Anyway, I could see that as giving him a reason to do some good deeds.

Ok, since this is speculation and all, I'm not gonna wrap it in a spoiler.

But why do I get the odd feeling that "evil" Claire (or whatever she is) is the one who shot Nathan now? :|

Ok, since this is speculation and all, I'm not gonna wrap it in a spoiler.

But why do I get the odd feeling that "evil" Claire (or whatever she is) is the one who shot Nathan now? :|

I'm gonna put this in a spoiler tag since it does have some minor spoilers.

The theory I read evolves around the spoiler which states that one of the main characters shoots another of the main characters and they gave the hint that they are dating IRL. Thus Peter and Claire. It also stated that Claire says something along the lines of "I've always loved you".

Anyway, the theory is that Peter is actually the one that went back in time to kill Nathan but he came back with Claire and Claire managed to warn Nathan so he wore a vest, after future peter takes the shot and walks outside that's where he meets Claire and she shoots him.

Again, that is all theory :)

I'm gonna put this in a spoiler tag since it does have some minor spoilers.

The theory I read evolves around the spoiler which states that one of the main characters shoots another of the main characters and they gave the hint that they are dating IRL. Thus Peter and Claire. It also stated that Claire says something along the lines of "I've always loved you".

Anyway, the theory is that Peter is actually the one that went back in time to kill Nathan but he came back with Claire and Claire managed to warn Nathan so he wore a vest, after future peter takes the shot and walks outside that's where he meets Claire and she shoots him.

Again, that is all theory :)

My response is...hmmmm

We needs us some resolution regarding Kristen Bell and season three of Heroes

According to sources, Kristen Bell will not be a regular this season on Heroes, but she will appear in a recurring fashion, most likely for five more episodes. (Better than nada , no?) The only new regular is Cristine Rose as Mama Petrelli, who has alot

to do this season. Oh! And I just met up with Brea Grant, the new villain Speedster (otherwise known as Landry's dread-headed cutie on Friday Night Lights) and she's all kinds of awesome—and coming to our next Watch With Kristin Show, so stay tuned.

Randall in Santa Fe, N.M.: Jack Coleman is a god. He's back next season on

Heroes, right?

Of course! And what's totally amazing is that my wish of Zachary Quinto and Jack Coleman sharing loads of screen time is coming true. I'm hearing that Sylar is going to start working with H.R.G. I know.

Whaaa

? (They might beat out Sayid and Ben as TV's least expected odd couple!)

Edited by Rappy

Loving the incoming spoilers recently.

Hayden looks amazing on set! :p

Does anyone know if it's possible to find high resolution versions of the paintings Isac did in season 1? Maybe i can buy them from the creators or something? Would really appreciate it!

/Martin

Does anyone know if it's possible to find high resolution versions of the paintings Isac did in season 1? Maybe i can buy them from the creators or something? Would really appreciate it!

/Martin

They used to sell them on the NBC.Com site but the artist your looking for is Tim Sale.

They used to sell them on the NBC.Com site but the artist your looking for is Tim Sale.

I did not know that? So they sold all 8 of the paintings or what?

I did not know that? So they sold all 8 of the paintings or what?

They sell everything he drew, because he is isaac's drawer.

Tessa in Kansas City, Mo.: Kristin, will Ali Larter definitely be back on Heroes this season? Last we saw her she was in an explosion, if I remember correctly.

Ali is definitely still a part of Heroes. Niki Sanders, not so much, but Ali will stick around and conjure up a whole new personality we haven't yet seen before for season three: Tracy Strauss. (Something tells me she'll be hot, blond and look like that chick who once wore a whipped-cream bikini for Dawson Leery.) Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure I'm hitting the set tomorrow to interview a few of the castmembers, so if you have Q's for the Heroes cast, I know a secret place you can hide them: tvdiva@eonline.com. (I'm not sure who'll be there, but I know Zach and Milo will be.)

Drew in Montana: Give up some goods on Heroes! What's next for my favorite, Matt?

He's going to end up in the desert with a horse with no name...and a tortoise. Believe it or not, I'm serious about the desert and the tortoise part. Matt's storyline is about to get ?ber-trippy!

Source: E!Online

So yeah, Here are some good new spoilers for ya'll

Will any more of Isaac's work appear? I noticed that a loophole was left open when Isaac gave his sketchbook to the fanboy courier. Will the sketchbook reappear, and will Isaac's/Tim Sale's artwork feature again? For me, it was one of the strongest points in favour of the series.

We couldn?t agree more. Tim?s work had always been, in our opinion, the nexus of comic art and fine art. The sketchbook will indeed appear (pay attention around episodes 9, 10 and 11 this season) - and we will also meet a new artist, soon enough. Whose style is somewhat familiar. And who has a very familiar subject.

I'm curious as to the Company's founders. How did the remaining four die? What were the other founders' powers? Will we see Arthur Petrelli, possibly in a flashback? I find that this group was very cool.

We will see Arthur in a flashback by episode 8 this year. As far as a flashback episode of the company founders - it?s already happened in an alternate universe. Episode 15 of season 2, ?1977? was to do exactly that. Powers in the time of Disco. Angela and Arthur Petrelli. But now it?s up for grabs. Fan-fictioners, start your engines.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17061 - for more read here :)

New Promo Aired Last Night on NBC No Video Yet but we have a logo!

villains-logo.png

Video Contains:

- HRG explains to Claire about him capturing Villains before she was born and that a "Dozen" have escaped. That they will hunt, terrorize and kill, that they will cause unimaginable destruction to the world. As he explains this to Claire you see quick flashes of the following:

- Cell Block 5 (Most likely under Primatech)

- See new villain Knox in restraints in cell

- Peter holding Nathan shortly after he was shot

- Mohinder washing his face and confused

- Claire gets spooked by a rumble

- Quick flash of a woman's eye opening (maybe Angela)

- Matt looks lost in the middle of the dessert